Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

NFL Underway

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: NFL Underway
« Reply #80 on: October 13, 2019, 11:11:48 PM »
Falcons suck. But replay sucked even worse today!
Not a good week to be a kicker in the Peach State. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #81 on: October 14, 2019, 10:00:35 AM »
Not a good week to be a kicker in the Peach State.
bahhhahahhah fuck that four-eyed kicker and FUGA
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #82 on: October 14, 2019, 11:19:27 AM »
bahhhahahhah fuck that four-eyed kicker and FUGA
When is the damn like button coming back?  A post like this deserves multiple hits.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #83 on: October 14, 2019, 11:21:14 AM »
When is the damn like button coming back?  A post like this deserves multiple hits.
Prognosis on the Like button is 4-6 weeks. We'll know more as it starts rehab. Good news is we have plenty of other buttons and features. We should be fine. Just need to play better. We will play better. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #84 on: October 14, 2019, 11:44:51 AM »
Prognosis on the Like button is 4-6 weeks. We'll know more as it starts rehab. Good news is we have plenty of other buttons and features. We should be fine. Just need to play better. We will play better.
There's no doubt about that.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #85 on: October 14, 2019, 01:18:56 PM »
Cam is very much an enigma. He's a great representative for Carolina and its brand but also a huge flake that pouts under due criticism when he can't get it done. 
He's maybe 30 and could play as many as five or more seasons somewhere but only as a starter with that salary.

His best year was 2015 but stats show he more or less goes from 11-5 to 6-8 from year to year. The inconsistencies seems to coincide with injuries...just can't stay healthy.

I don't think it will be Carolina.  He's a difficult fit, not that any one quirk is so bad as to disqualify him.
Teams are always desperate to make the playoffs and are willing to sell out to get there.

The injuries can be laid at the feet of a shit OL and Mike Fucking Shula.   Cam gave that franchise his best years and they couldn't get it done.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #86 on: October 14, 2019, 01:21:39 PM »
The injuries can be laid at the feet of a shit OL and Mike Fucking Shula.  Cam gave that franchise his best years and they couldn't get it done.
Preach
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #87 on: October 14, 2019, 01:24:20 PM »
I’m not ready to stand up here and say when the like button will be back.  It’s looking good in practice. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #88 on: October 14, 2019, 02:02:07 PM »
I’m not ready to stand up here and say when the like button will be back.  It’s looking good in practice.
The like button is facing domestic abuse charges and word has it he's no longer with the team. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #89 on: October 14, 2019, 02:05:29 PM »
The like button is facing domestic abuse charges and word has it he's no longer with the team.
Hasn't been on the roster since the Sugar Bowl anyway
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

jmar

« Reply #90 on: October 14, 2019, 02:07:41 PM »
Damn the genius of Malzahn is mystifying. He just slid that one by us all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #91 on: October 14, 2019, 02:10:20 PM »
Thank you for the update.
Next button up!

We do have spares don't we?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #92 on: October 14, 2019, 02:13:11 PM »
Thank you for the update.
Next button up!

We do have spares don't we?
Did we burn the Like button's redshirt?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #93 on: October 14, 2019, 02:15:23 PM »
What's wrong wif da buttons we got?  Dey click good don't dey?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #94 on: October 14, 2019, 02:17:41 PM »
They've been priming this kid as the next big thing for three years and now this. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #95 on: October 14, 2019, 02:21:37 PM »
What's wrong wif da buttons we got?  Dey click good don't dey?
Dey ain't ready to tussle with the big boys dey in and dey out. Maybe they fill-in in a pinch. We see.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #96 on: October 14, 2019, 10:10:40 PM »
Just witnessed one of the worst personal foul...targeting calls I've ever seen.  Green Bay vs. Detroit.  There was a discussion about this on The Dan Patrick Show today.  Replay clearly showed it was a ridiculous call.  The expert ref in the booth said no way.  But they refused to overturn it.  Do away with replay....period. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #97 on: October 15, 2019, 12:01:31 AM »
Just witnessed one of the worst personal foul...targeting calls I've ever seen.  Green Bay vs. Detroit.  There was a discussion about this on The Dan Patrick Show today.  Replay clearly showed it was a ridiculous call.  The expert ref in the booth said no way.  But they refused to overturn it.  Do away with replay....period.
Games like tonight are the reason I can't completely discount the whole "NFL is fixed" theory.  

The incomplete pass they tagged on Kerryon was borderline.  I thought it was a catch, FD and fumble out of bounds to keep the drive alive.  Replay said nope, but it was close either way.  

The two completely bogus "hands to the face" penalties against Detroit, though?  Garbage.  

One came on 3rd and 10 with Detroit up 22-13 in the fourth, keeping an eventual touchdown drive going. 
The second came on third down late in the game, allowing GB to run out the clock for a game-winning field goal. 

Sandwiched between those two horseshit calls was a "we didn't see no interference" miss when a Packer DB mugged a Lions receiver.  

I didn't really care either way who won, but watching the game determined by referees and gifted to Aaron Rogers is pretty disgusting.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #98 on: October 15, 2019, 09:43:05 AM »
Games like tonight are the reason I can't completely discount the whole "NFL is fixed" theory. 

The incomplete pass they tagged on Kerryon was borderline.  I thought it was a catch, FD and fumble out of bounds to keep the drive alive.  Replay said nope, but it was close either way. 

The two completely bogus "hands to the face" penalties against Detroit, though?  Garbage. 

One came on 3rd and 10 with Detroit up 22-13 in the fourth, keeping an eventual touchdown drive going.
The second came on third down late in the game, allowing GB to run out the clock for a game-winning field goal.

Sandwiched between those two horseshit calls was a "we didn't see no interference" miss when a Packer DB mugged a Lions receiver. 

I didn't really care either way who won, but watching the game determined by referees and gifted to Aaron Rogers is pretty disgusting. 
Yep.  I had no dog in the fight and just wanted to watch some good foosballz.  Then, the game gets decided by the refs' calls and no-calls.  The discussion between Patrick and Schlereth yesterday centered around just doing away with replay and acknowledging that the game is played and ref'd by humans and we make mistakes.  I know they won't do away with it but their point was that the games are slowing to a crawl and the calls aren't being overturned anyway when it's clear that it was wrong. 
« Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 10:51:15 AM by Snaggletiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #99 on: October 15, 2019, 10:13:29 AM »

Green Bay notoriously gets a shit ton of ref help - esp at home. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE