Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

CEO One Shoe Brown Porter

jmar

CEO One Shoe Brown Porter
« on: August 30, 2019, 05:12:06 PM »
From Cross Eyed Owl Brewing Company, INC.  Decatur,AL.

As porter's go this is a traditional offering that I will personally seek whenever my go to' s are absent.

Very smooth and drinkable at 5.0 without the expected additives to entice a purchase. I recommend. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: CEO One Shoe Brown Porter
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2019, 05:34:31 PM »
From Cross Eyed Owl Brewing Company, INC.  Decatur,AL.

As porter's go this is a traditional offering that I will personally seek whenever my go to' s are absent.

Very smooth and drinkable at 5.0 without the expected additives to entice a purchase. I recommend.
Tried it a few weeks back and I agree.  I also tried the Murlock Gose and was not as impressed. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2019, 08:56:00 PM »
I tasted a Little German Boy IPA a couple of weeks ago.  A little tart but a very creamy finish.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2019, 02:49:05 PM »
I tasted a Little German Boy IPA a couple of weeks ago.  A little tart but a very creamy finish.
Really?  This shit has been on here for almost a full day with no comment.  You fuckers are dead to me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2019, 02:55:59 PM »
Really?  This shit has been on here for almost a full day with no comment.  You fuckers are dead to me.
I was surprised too.  I thought everyone loved Little German Boys.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2019, 03:15:22 PM »
I was surprised too.  I thought everyone loved Little German Boys.
I know a little German
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2019, 03:57:24 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions