Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Putcher College Foosballz Observations/Opinions Here

jmar

Re: Putcher College Foosballz Observations/Opinions Here
« Reply #260 on: October 01, 2019, 11:00:00 PM »
Just a note:

Hback Harold Joiner didn't play Saturday.
Tight End Luke Deal returned after long rehab from knee injury.

Normally we start seeing some discussion about redshirting by the 4th or 5th game. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #261 on: October 02, 2019, 06:25:46 AM »
And zero HAAAY QUEENS from Sani
HAYYYYYYYY QUEEE.........nevermind
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #262 on: October 02, 2019, 10:45:07 AM »
Just a note:

Hback Harold Joiner didn't play Saturday.

I noticed this as i was looking form him. Has a reason been given for this? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #263 on: October 02, 2019, 10:51:44 AM »
RIP wheel route
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #264 on: October 02, 2019, 11:09:18 AM »
Yeeeeaahh....he's day to day.  We'll look at that and see where it is later in the week.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #265 on: October 02, 2019, 11:13:49 AM »
Yeeeeaahh....he's day to day.  We'll look at that and see where it is later in the week.
There's no doubt about that
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #266 on: October 02, 2019, 11:17:10 AM »
I'm not ready to stand up here and say..... well....anything. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #267 on: October 02, 2019, 11:31:40 AM »
Didn't Joiner take a RS last year?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #268 on: October 02, 2019, 12:18:57 PM »
Didn't Joiner take a RS last year?
Yes, he's listed as a RFr.  His stats show he's played in 4 games so it looks like he did sit this one out, for whatever reason.  Probably banged up because with the way the rotation has been going, he was most likely up for those carries in the 4th that DJ Williams got.  However, glad to see him get some totes because he looks like he's going to be a good one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #269 on: October 02, 2019, 02:20:42 PM »
Yes, he's listed as a RFr.  His stats show he's played in 4 games so it looks like he did sit this one out, for whatever reason.  Probably banged up because with the way the rotation has been going, he was most likely up for those carries in the 4th that DJ Williams got.  However, glad to see him get some totes because he looks like he's going to be a good one.
^^^This^^^Right up there^^
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #270 on: October 03, 2019, 12:41:17 PM »
General Observations/Ramblings: Being an old dude like I am, having Florida on the schedule brings back some memories.  Growing up, Florida was a fixture on Auburn's schedule.  I just saw a piece on the dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. that pointed out the two teams having played every year, from 1927-2002.  My parents had some great friends that lived down in Pensacola who were Gator grads, and for quite a few years we would go down that weekend and stay with them.  Good times....yeah....good times.  Until the SEC broke up into East and West divisions, you could count on us playing Tennessee early in the year, Florida around Halloween, then FUGA and Bama to finish up the season.

Another change, one which I don't care for, is there was always a bye week for both Auburn and Bama before the Iron Bowl.  That seemed to hype it up even more because fans had two weeks to think about and break down the game.  The problem was having to go to that shit stain called Legion Field to play the game.  SEC Network is doing a show I believe called Saturday in the South.  (Something like that)  They had a whole segment on the Iron Bowl and Pat Dye getting it to Auburn. One thing the show made no bones about was despite the fact that the tickets were supposed to be a 50/50 split in Legion, it was clearly a Bama home game every year. I've said it before and will probably still feel this way til the day I die.  For quite a few reasons, the 1989 Iron Bowl is the greatest sporting event I've ever attended.  In the aforementioned show, one of the Bama players they interviewed said the QB would try and audible but it looked like he was just mouthing some words.  I do believe the first Ted Nugent concert I went to was the only thing louder than Jordan Hare Stadium that day.

Back on the AU/UF rivalry, to point out how good it has been, Auburn leads the series 43-38-2.  Here's to making it 44 this weekend.

Ramble off.         
« Last Edit: October 03, 2019, 12:43:28 PM by Snaggletiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #271 on: October 03, 2019, 01:23:45 PM »
General Observations/Ramblings: Being an old dude like I am, having Florida on the schedule brings back some memories.  Growing up, Florida was a fixture on Auburn's schedule.  I just saw a piece on the dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. that pointed out the two teams having played every year, from 1927-2002.  My parents had some great friends that lived down in Pensacola who were Gator grads, and for quite a few years we would go down that weekend and stay with them.  Good times....yeah....good times.  Until the SEC broke up into East and West divisions, you could count on us playing Tennessee early in the year, Florida around Halloween, then FUGA and Bama to finish up the season.

Another change, one which I don't care for, is there was always a bye week for both Auburn and Bama before the Iron Bowl.  That seemed to hype it up even more because fans had two weeks to think about and break down the game.  The problem was having to go to that shit stain called Legion Field to play the game.  SEC Network is doing a show I believe called Saturday in the South.  (Something like that)  They had a whole segment on the Iron Bowl and Pat Dye getting it to Auburn. One thing the show made no bones about was despite the fact that the tickets were supposed to be a 50/50 split in Legion, it was clearly a Bama home game every year. I've said it before and will probably still feel this way til the day I die.  For quite a few reasons, the 1989 Iron Bowl is the greatest sporting event I've ever attended.  In the aforementioned show, one of the Bama players they interviewed said the QB would try and audible but it looked like he was just mouthing some words.  I do believe the first Ted Nugent concert I went to was the only thing louder than Jordan Hare Stadium that day.

Back on the AU/UF rivalry, to point out how good it has been, Auburn leads the series 43-38-2.  Here's to making it 44 this weekend.

Ramble off.       
 Rip Amen Corner 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #272 on: October 03, 2019, 01:56:51 PM »
General Observations/Ramblings: Being an old dude like I am, having Florida on the schedule brings back some memories.  Growing up, Florida was a fixture on Auburn's schedule.  I just saw a piece on the dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. that pointed out the two teams having played every year, from 1927-2002.  My parents had some great friends that lived down in Pensacola who were Gator grads, and for quite a few years we would go down that weekend and stay with them.  Good times....yeah....good times.  Until the SEC broke up into East and West divisions, you could count on us playing Tennessee early in the year, Florida around Halloween, then FUGA and Bama to finish up the season.

Another change, one which I don't care for, is there was always a bye week for both Auburn and Bama before the Iron Bowl.  That seemed to hype it up even more because fans had two weeks to think about and break down the game.  The problem was having to go to that shoot stain called Legion Field to play the game.  SEC Network is doing a show I believe called Saturday in the South.  (Something like that)  They had a whole segment on the Iron Bowl and Pat Dye getting it to Auburn. One thing the show made no bones about was despite the fact that the tickets were supposed to be a 50/50 split in Legion, it was clearly a Bama home game every year. I've said it before and will probably still feel this way til the day I die.  For quite a few reasons, the 1989 Iron Bowl is the greatest sporting event I've ever attended.  In the aforementioned show, one of the Bama players they interviewed said the QB would try and audible but it looked like he was just mouthing some words.  I do believe the first Ted Nugent concert I went to was the only thing louder than Jordan Hare Stadium that day.

Ramble off.       

I was lucky enough to have friends that at the time had the Skybox on the 50 yard line and got the invite to sit in there for that 1989 game.  When I sat down, I was straddling the 50 yard line...and there was prime rib at halftime.  Best Auburn experience I have ever had.  The only drawback was that I couldn't truly appreciate the crowd noise. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #273 on: October 03, 2019, 02:41:28 PM »

I was lucky enough to have friends that at the time had the Skybox on the 50 yard line and got the invite to sit in there for that 1989 game.  When I sat down, I was straddling the 50 yard line...and there was prime rib at halftime.  Best Auburn experience I have ever had.  The only drawback was that I couldn't truly appreciate the crowd noise.
I've said this before but the thing that was almost surreal was that it could be early in the 2nd quarter, Bama with the ball on their own 32.  Second down and 7.  10-7 ball game.  You know, when everyone is kind of settled in taking in the game.

You absolutely couldn't talk to the person next to you.  No use. No way you could hear anything they had to say.  Everything about that day was just years pent up frustration for Auburn fans being unleashed.  Alabama was NOT going to win that day, no matter what.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #274 on: October 03, 2019, 02:57:10 PM »
I've said this before but the thing that was almost surreal was that it could be early in the 2nd quarter, Bama with the ball on their own 32.  Second down and 7.  10-7 ball game.  You know, when everyone is kind of settled in taking in the game.

You absolutely couldn't talk to the person next to you.  No use. No way you could hear anything they had to say.  Everything about that day was just years pent up frustration for Auburn fans being unleashed.  Alabama was NOT going to win that day, no matter what.
The blue haze in the second half was a sight to see too, from all the shakers mixed with the delicious bourbinz coming out of the student section that day.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #275 on: October 03, 2019, 03:02:33 PM »
The blue haze in the second half was a sight to see too, from all the shakers mixed with the delicious bourbinz coming out of the student section that day.
Sad for me to think that I was risking my ass getting shot off in the Philippines while some of you were there cutting good bourbon with fucking Coke.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #276 on: October 03, 2019, 03:27:48 PM »
Sad for me to think that I was risking my ass getting shot off in the Philippines while some of you were there cutting good bourbon with fudgeing Coke.
Oh what sad times are these
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #277 on: October 03, 2019, 04:00:00 PM »
Sad for me to think that I was risking my ass getting shot off in the Philippines while some of you were there cutting good bourbon with fucking Coke.
Image result for Soldier drinking bourbon and coke images
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #278 on: October 03, 2019, 05:01:10 PM »
You absolutely couldn't talk to the person next to you.  No use. No way you could hear anything they had to say.  Everything about that day was just years pent up frustration for Auburn fans being unleashed.  Alabama was NOT going to win that day, no matter what.
50 yard line. ROW 1.
Not the best seats in the house, but I was there!
And yes, we were LOUD!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #279 on: October 03, 2019, 05:25:59 PM »
My sister was there in the student section. I wish I could have made it, but work trumps all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions