Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Putcher College Foosballz Observations/Opinions Here

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Putcher College Foosballz Observations/Opinions Here
« Reply #240 on: September 30, 2019, 04:15:43 PM »
Ever occur to people that penalties are penalties for a reason? Most of the time they actually have an effect on a play. Maybe miss state should cheat less.

This has nothing to do with what I said. On one third down play, we come up five yards short. Except they tackle Boobee out of bounds. Now we have a first down instead of punting. That was a gift, not earned. If a good team eliminates those types of penalties, can we really make enough first downs to compete?
I find it to be a concern. Not a huge one, but a concern none the less.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

jmar

« Reply #241 on: September 30, 2019, 08:14:05 PM »
https://www.espn.com/college-football/team/_/id/2/auburn-tigers

We were 6 of 10 on third down. Basically did anything we wanted regardless of the down. Did State see something on a prior down that allowed them to stop us a few times?
No doubt but we took their lunch money kicked them in the balls and ran over their slew footed, slobbering, grunting, imbecilic beast.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #242 on: September 30, 2019, 11:30:37 PM »
Got to drink beer and talk music, booze, football with Snags.  He's not ready for some of those categories. 

I like the attitude of this team.  The defense seems unsatisfied and the offense seems to be getting better every game. Both sides of the ball seem confident without coming off as cocky.

I think they can win big.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #243 on: October 01, 2019, 06:44:29 AM »
Got to drink beer and talk music, booze, football with Snags.  He's not ready for some of those categories.

I like the attitude of this team.  The defense seems unsatisfied and the offense seems to be getting better every game. Both sides of the ball seem confident without coming off as cocky.

The first level of the defense is nasty.  The second level is not far behind.
We are developing a chip on our collective shoulders and I like it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

jmar

« Reply #244 on: October 01, 2019, 06:51:58 AM »
Got to drink beer and talk music, booze, football with Snags.  He's not ready for some of those categories.

We all like Snags. Just can't like his posts. 🐴
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #245 on: October 01, 2019, 09:06:16 AM »
This has nothing to do with what I said. On one third down play, we come up five yards short. Except they tackle Boobee out of bounds. Now we have a first down instead of punting. That was a gift, not earned. If a good team eliminates those types of penalties, can we really make enough first downs to compete?
I find it to be a concern. Not a huge one, but a concern none the less.
Personal fouls on 3rd down - yes stupid and nothing to do with the outcome of a play. But those are the exception not the rule. Most penalties have everything to do with sometimes WHY A play didn’t gain more. Holding, PI, block in back. Many of those penalties MSU committed were exactly why we were stopped. Take them away and we still club them to death. Quit worrying. Our concern should be holding onto the ball tighter. Teams are gonna see what MSU did (punch the ball) and attempt it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #246 on: October 01, 2019, 09:25:14 AM »

I shave and put salt in my beer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #247 on: October 01, 2019, 09:38:29 AM »
Personal fouls on 3rd down - yes stupid and nothing to do with the outcome of a play. But those are the exception not the rule. Most penalties have everything to do with sometimes WHY A play didn’t gain more. Holding, PI, block in back. Many of those penalties MSU committed were exactly why we were stopped. Take them away and we still club them to death. Quit worrying. Our concern should be holding onto the ball tighter. Teams are gonna see what MSU did (punch the ball) and attempt it.
It seems there is quit a bit of PTSD for many Auburn fans still. Not sure if Auburn Fansatol can be effective in this case.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #248 on: October 01, 2019, 09:46:00 AM »
It seems there is quit a bit of PTSD for many Auburn fans still. Not sure if Auburn Fansatol can be effective in this case.
Gonna take a truckload for some of us.  I will admit that I am starting to believe this season.  Starting.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #249 on: October 01, 2019, 10:11:33 AM »
I will admit I feel a lot better about going into Gusty Gaytahville than I did at the start of the season.  They look very beatable after a pathetic early season schedule, while we seem to be improving every week.

The D has been as advertised.  Salty, veteran bunch.  Still think they're missing that quarterback getter afterer that can burn it off the edge, but overall, you gotta' love what they've done.

I see a couple of things that have changed on offense.  The line, which was, well...not good last year and really, the first couple of games this season, has become a solid unit and are run blocking much better and keeping folks off of Nix.  That will be the key Saturday, IMO.  Gaytah does one thing well and that's get after the pass thrower.

Also, with a healthy group of receivers, who have a great mix of size and speed, it seems someone got in Malzahn's ear and told him the middle of the field is a place we might want to tap into.  We're now seeing those slants and crossing patterns we've all complained about being missing from the passing game.  It just looks to me like Malzahn has opened things up in all areas of the O and teams really have a lot to prepare for, which wasn't the case early on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #250 on: October 01, 2019, 10:49:05 AM »
JHS Observations:  Saturday night was hotter than a Bushman's balls.  JHS was not quite at 100% capacity because MSU simply didn't travel.  Otherwise, that stadium was as loud and crazy as I've heard it in a long time.  I think part of it was excitement over what's going on with this team.  The other may be that there won't be another game there for over a month.  But overall, I'd put that game night atmosphere up against anyone in the country. 

My Get off my Lawn observation continues to be the Mega-Transformers-Jumbotron XL 6000.  I get Fan-Cam, which they have going 84% of the game.  That's fine and gives everyone a cheap thrill and a chance to do that flossy dance thing in front of thousands.  But when the band is playing, please, please, pleeeease shut the fuck up. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #251 on: October 01, 2019, 02:54:04 PM »
I will admit I feel a lot better about going into Gusty Gaytahville than I did at the start of the season.  They look very beatable after a pathetic early season schedule, while we seem to be improving every week.

The D has been as advertised.  Salty, veteran bunch.  Still think they're missing that quarterback getter afterer that can burn it off the edge, but overall, you gotta' love what they've done.

I see a couple of things that have changed on offense.  The line, which was, well...not good last year and really, the first couple of games this season, has become a solid unit and are run blocking much better and keeping folks off of Nix.  That will be the key Saturday, IMO.  Gaytah does one thing well and that's get after the pass thrower.

Also, with a healthy group of receivers, who have a great mix of size and speed, it seems someone got in Malzahn's ear and told him the middle of the field is a place we might want to tap into.  We're now seeing those slants and crossing patterns we've all complained about being missing from the passing game.  It just looks to me like Malzahn has opened things up in all areas of the O and teams really have a lot to prepare for, which wasn't the case early on.
Gatah is down to 6 olinemen. If brown and Davidson can’t put trask on his ass early and often in this one, they won’t be able to against anyone. Their OL is bad. No real run threat either. On paper it’s strength vs weakness. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #252 on: October 01, 2019, 02:56:13 PM »
I shave and put salt in my beer.
Wait a minute...you put snot on the ball?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #253 on: October 01, 2019, 02:57:45 PM »
Gatah is down to 6 olinemen. If brown and Davidson can’t put trask on his ass early and often in this one, they won’t be able to against anyone. Their OL is bad. No real run threat either. On paper it’s strength vs weakness.
I think that caused partial chub.  Wait, let me check.

Yep, mini chub! 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #254 on: October 01, 2019, 02:58:38 PM »
I think that caused partial chub.  Wait, let me check.

Yep, mini chub!
Sure that’s not still from the blonde sat night?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #255 on: October 01, 2019, 02:59:58 PM »
Sure that’s not still from the blonde sat night?
Yeah, I wish.  No chance of scoring when you have the Taliban shadowing you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #256 on: October 01, 2019, 04:07:37 PM »
The dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. always puts out a piece on how former AU players that transferred out did that week.  This one caught my eye.

Tyler Queen, West Georgia TE: Started at tight end but did not record a stat during West Georgia’s 44-10 loss to Florida Tech.

Season: one reception for 1 yard, one carry for 10 yards.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #257 on: October 01, 2019, 04:35:36 PM »
The dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. always puts out a piece on how former AU players that transferred out did that week.  This one caught my eye.

Tyler Queen, West Georgia TE: Started at tight end but did not record a stat during West Georgia’s 44-10 loss to Florida Tech.

And zero HAAAY QUEENS from Sani
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #258 on: October 01, 2019, 05:18:40 PM »
The dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. always puts out a piece on how former AU players that transferred out did that week.  This one caught my eye.

Hey, wait just a damn minute.  That's not what I wrote.  I would never misspell "male genitalia".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #259 on: October 01, 2019, 10:05:08 PM »

Hey, wait just a damn minute.  That's not what I wrote.  I would never misspell "male genitalia".
It’s taken you 5 years to figure out how to spell it?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions