Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

So This Is Where We Are

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
So This Is Where We Are
« on: August 15, 2019, 10:03:00 AM »
As I'm sure everyone knows by now, police in Philadelphia were involved in an hours long shootout/standoff yesterday that saw 6 Officers shot. This snippet from foxynewz is disturbing to me.

Onlookers were seen taunting and throwing things at Philadelphia police Wednesday night amid a wild shootout and subsequent standoff that saw six cops wounded, and video posted online shows one woman shoving a police officer making his way to the scene.
Philadelphia’s KYW-TV reporter Alexandria Hoff described on Twitter Wednesday night how a crowd of people bordering the blocked off active shooter scene allegedly harassed officers.

"I mentioned this at 10 and since I was harassed during that live shot, I’ll mention it here, too," Hoff said on Twitter. "A major moment of disappointment this evening was watching a crowd of people taunt police officers, laughing and yelling at them in the midst of the gunfire." 

The reporter did say that 98% of the people were just there watching the events and not doing anything to taunt the Officers.  But, to think that anyone would show up there just to do this is nothing short of disgusting.  Cops are being shot and putting their lives on the line and these people are taunting them, throwing things at them and even shoving them?  How did we get to this point?  Is this an extension of the Colon Krapordump effect?  And what would happen if the cops in that city, or in places like Chicago, just said screw it?  We're done. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: So This Is Where We Are
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2019, 10:40:49 AM »
It's time to just start shooting people.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2019, 10:43:37 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2019, 11:54:17 AM »
Load up the cop cars and back away. Let the taunters take care of it...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.