Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Paybacks are hell

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Paybacks are hell
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2007, 01:53:11 PM »
I have no illusions about there not being back door deals going on it just seemed like to me that auburn/petrino was more in the face.  maybe not.  WTF do I know.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2007, 02:15:45 PM »
Yeah, what the fuck do you know?  NEVER doubt my insight and supreme entellejence on all matters.

Seriously though, if there really are problems and Tubby is thinking of bolting, I hope there's some serious behind the scenes bullshit going on as we speak.  There's a lot of vacancies out there and not enough quality coaches to fill em'. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2007, 02:29:52 PM »
  There's a lot of vacancies out there and not enough quality coaches to fill em'. 

Only enteligent thing i have herd ewe say.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2007, 04:07:58 PM »
You got a perty mouth
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2007, 12:33:24 PM »
You know I usually agree with you Steve but if we ever looked at Petrino again we deserve him.  To me, in the grand scheme of jetgate he is just as guilty as the fucks that got on the plane.  I don't want that kind of character leading my Auburn team.  Maybe that's just me?

Spot.
Fucking.
On. Brotha.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions