Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Helpful phone numbers

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
Helpful phone numbers
« on: November 27, 2007, 03:13:53 PM »
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21983239/

Let's see...I've called #2 many times, but might want to call #3 regarding that cold sensation I get in the tip of my johnson when I piss in a toilet. :wave:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
Re: Helpful phone numbers
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2007, 03:50:47 PM »
Thats funny, I thought you were world famous for sitting down while you pee. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Thrilla

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2007, 03:57:42 PM »
Only when I have blowout diarrhea after the iron bowl.  You should've seen me sprinting to the rest area bathrooms from my car.  I was unbuckling my belt before I even reached the building.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2007, 04:01:24 PM »
Only when I have blowout diarrhea after the iron bowl.  You should've seen me sprinting to the rest area bathrooms from my car.  I was unbuckling my belt before I even reached the building.

Who the fuck are you trying to kid.  You were running up in there looking for a prize to come through a glory hole.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2007, 04:21:24 PM »
Larry Craig?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Thrilla

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2007, 04:27:20 PM »
Who the fuck are you trying to kid.  You were running up in there looking for a prize to come through a glory hole.

Yes...and there she was, waiting on me and MY prize.  She said, "Saniflush couldn't satisfy me earlier on his way home because he blew his load all over AWK's asshole.  Now, I want to hear you shit your brains out before you fuck the lips off of my face."  And I'll never look at that rest stop between the AL/GA line the same again.

[attachment deleted by admin]
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions