Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Womp Womp Womp

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Womp Womp Womp
« on: August 07, 2019, 03:33:14 PM »

AUBURN — The stated desire that grew to a rumor and became a reported fact in February is now an acknowledged reality:

Starting with the 2020 season, the Deep South's Oldest Rivalry between Auburn and Georgia will move away from its traditional November date and be played earlier in the schedule.

But that won't make Auburn's schedule any easier.

Next year's meeting between the Tigers and Bulldogs will take place Oct. 10, 2020, at Sanford Stadium in Athens, Georgia, according to the official schedule the SEC released Wednesday afternoon. The annual rivalry game now falls between home games against Kentucky (Oct. 3) and Texas A&M (Oct. 17).

To make that change possible, Auburn's annual meeting with LSU will move later in the schedule to Nov. 21 — one week before the Nov. 28 Iron Bowl against Alabama.

So while Auburn won't have to play its two biggest rivals on the road in the span of three weeks, it will have to play two of the SEC West's best teams back to back to end the regular season. The LSU game will be at home, as will a tune-up game against UMass the week prior, but that doesn't make the final quarter of the schedule any easier than it was before the change.

Well so much for helping us out with the schedule thanks for that SEC.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: Womp Womp Womp
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2019, 03:34:47 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2019, 03:47:32 PM »
It just means more

more bullshit for everybody not named alabama
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

jmar

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2019, 06:20:49 PM »
It just means more

more bullshit for everybody not named alabama
Let's just open with the Turds every year in Atlanta. Then everything else gets solved.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2019, 06:59:27 PM »
We need to open with our three patsies so our coach might have time to pull his head out of his ass before the real games start!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2019, 11:11:35 PM »
Win
Win
Win 
Win
Loss (we always f up against Kentucky)
Loss
Loss
BYE
Win
Win
Win
Loss
Loss

7-5
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg