Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Same as the N word

Token

Same as the N word
« on: August 13, 2019, 03:16:00 PM »
CNN anchor Chris Cuomo lost his shit over a guy calling him Fredo. Completely lost his shit. 

I have a few opinions on this.  

1. If he’s being constantly harassed by someone then I don’t mind him being pissed and putting a stop to it because nobody deserves to be harassed.  

2. If the guy just heckled him and called him “Fredo” and he lost his shit like he did over that, he needs to grow a set. They constantly berate the President. That shit goes both ways. 

3.  The Democratic Party honestly believes they can label anything and everything they don’t like as racist. They have used the word racist so much that it has developed a new definition that isn’t even close to what true racism really means. It’s their 100% go to silence anything or anyone they don’t like. 

It’s absolutely shameful. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Same as the N word
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2019, 03:19:55 PM »
CNN anchor Chris Cuomo lost his shit over a guy calling him Fredo. Completely lost his shit.

I have a few opinions on this. 

1. If he’s being constantly harassed by someone then I don’t mind him being pissed and putting a stop to it because nobody deserves to be harassed. 

2. If the guy just heckled him and called him “Fredo” and he lost his shit like he did over that, he needs to grow a set. They constantly berate the President. That shit goes both ways.

3.  The Democratic Party honestly believes they can label anything and everything they don’t like as racist. They have used the word racist so much that it has developed a new definition that isn’t even close to what true racism really means. It’s their 100% go to silence anything or anyone they don’t like.

It’s absolutely shameful.
CNN standing behind him after he threatened someone with physical harm. 

He is a Fredo.   He's a pussy.  

Guess what he's going to be called for the rest of his life now? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Re: Same as the N word
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2019, 04:30:48 PM »
I like fredos with chili.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions