Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Yeah, I'm Going To Go See This One

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Yeah, I'm Going To Go See This One
« on: July 19, 2019, 12:11:15 PM »
Hard to believe it's been almost 34 years since the original came out.  To each his own when it comes to entertainment, but I loved this flick and I'll definitely hit the theater with a huge tub of popcorn with that liquid gold dripped all over it.  And Cruise looks like he's aged all of 5 years.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: Yeah, I'm Going To Go See This One
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2019, 12:14:36 PM »
Then you realize Hollywood made it and they like to shit all over childhood memories and history.

From what I hear Maverick is transitioning to becoming a woman and takes on Top Gun school in his fight for women's rights and equality.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2019, 12:22:39 PM »
Then you realize Hollywood made it and they like to shit all over childhood memories and history.

From what I hear Maverick is transitioning to becoming a woman and takes on Top Gun school in his fight for women's rights and equality. 
Well they did miss out on the whole Apollo program. It's only fair.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2019, 01:14:41 PM »
Well they did miss out on the whole Apollo program. It's only fair.
They did not miss out. Those engineers had some damn good sandwiches in the commissary!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2019, 01:38:58 PM »
Don’t want to spoil the surprise but Maverick is going to be played by Leslie Jones.  Loudly.  

Melissa McCarthy took the role of Ice.  

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.