Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Good Ole CNN

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Good Ole CNN
« on: July 31, 2019, 03:03:57 PM »
The 24/7/365 Trump Bashing Network hosted the second round of Democratic debates last night.  Did I watch one second of it?  Nope.  But I did hear some sound bites today, one of which in particular, chaffed my inner thighs.  Democrats have jumped so far left that it boggles the mind.  Of course, one of their big platforms, which is a big part of their plan for Gubment to control all aspects of our lives, is Medicare for all.   Congressman, John Delaney, dared to step out and not toe the company line. He said:

"If you go to every hospital in this country and you ask them one question, which is, ‘How would it have been for you last year if every one of your bills were paid at the Medicare rate?’ Every single hospital administrator said they would close,"

He barely got that out of his mouth before the CNN moderator loudly cut him off.  "Let's move on.  Let's move on."  You could hear Delany saying "I'm beginning to think this is not about health care at all."  But they did let Pocahontes chastise him for even daring to run for President when he's clearly against what everybody wants.

The thing about it is, Delaney is absolutely spot on.  Yes, hospitals and doctors way overcharge.  No question about it.  I see it every day in my practice.  But I also see what Medicare pays and if you haven't, take a look.  Go to a Medicare for all system and health care is forever changed.  

And after 2 solid years of wall to wall coverage by CNN, guess whose name was never mentioned?  Robert Mueller. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: Good Ole CNN
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2019, 10:23:30 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2019, 03:50:48 PM »
Delaney is the Jim Webb of this election. Pragmatic. Moderate. And getting booed off the stage by the far left. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2019, 03:57:13 PM »
One of the people who works for me is a Kamala Harris supporter.  Crowing about how she "owned" the debate last night.  

I now have zero respect.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2019, 04:01:27 PM »
One of the people who works for me is a Kamala Harris supporter.  Crowing about how she "owned" the debate last night. 

I now have zero respect. 

Believe me. I’m no fan of Biden. Or even Delaney or Ryan at this point. But they make more sense than the others at times. And simply piling on them like a pack of wolves for having a “let’s find a middle ground” mentality is shameful. And it isn’t “owning” anything. In fact they’re pandering to a small portion of the population. The moderates on stage stand a better chance in a general whether people like it or not.

Seriously. Rules for Radicals. It will astonish y’all to see how much they play by it in today’s climate. And modern debates. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2019, 04:50:13 PM »

I now have zero respect. 
Owned?  She got her ass kicked.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum