Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Fuck al.com (again)

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Fuck al.com (again)
« on: July 15, 2019, 03:27:48 PM »
Beating the "Auburn's Going Down" drum, incessantly.  

https://www.al.com/alabama/2019/07/basketball-corruption-could-upstage-sec-media-days.html

More notices of allegations likely are coming, and Auburn should be nervous. The NCAA made one thing perfectly clear this week. It is coming after the head coaches.

Coach Bruce Pearl was in a similar position to Gottfried after the corruption case that found former Auburn coach Chuck Person guilty of accepting bribes to steer Auburn’s players to a financial advisor once they turned pro. Pearl didn’t know.

If they’re going to tag Gottfried for unknowingly running a corrupt program, then Pearl might be in trouble. What’s more contemptible: an assistant coach who bribes players for their services, or an assistant coach who uses his players to line his own pockets? That shouldn’t be a difficult question to answer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: fudge al.com (again)
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2019, 03:29:40 PM »
Because those situations are exactly the same...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: fudge al.com (again)
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2019, 03:45:33 PM »
Because those situations are exactly the same...
No! One is WORSER!!  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Fuck al.com (again)
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2019, 07:59:27 PM »
Was listening to some sports talk this morning and the hosts were laughing and saying, if the NCAA wants a fight they cant win... come after Pearl.  Plus, Gottfried will nail their ass for this.  Pearl would bring that corrupt ass organization to their knees.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."