« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2019, 12:27:29 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Mixed Marketing
« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2019, 05:24:34 PM »
Okay, here's a bit of marketing that just flat out bugs the shipth out of me.  Every single ad for a prescription medication.  First off, no matter what the drug is, the ad is 10 seconds telling you how wonderful life will be if you take it, and the remaining 50 seconds telling you all the possible wicked side effects.  Now, I get that part, which is so lawyers like me can't claim my client didn't know that Boobitrol could cause sickle cell anemia.

But it's like, "Do you have trouble sleeping?  Then ask your doctor about Snoozalax.  Side effects could include nausea, vomiting, deep red ass rash, lymphoma, the hives, gout, pancreatitis, shingles, hypothermia and even death."  But by damn, you'll sleep better.

And why is it that the only time you can take any medication is when the affliction is "moderate to severe"?  If you have moderate to severe congestive heart failure, ask your doctor about aortagon.  Here's my favorite that they've been adding to all the side effects.  "Don't use aortagon if you are allergic to aortagon."  What the.....?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2019, 07:53:31 AM »
Okay, here's a bit of marketing that just flat out bugs the shipth out of me.  Every single ad for a prescription medication.  First off, no matter what the drug is, the ad is 10 seconds telling you how wonderful life will be if you take it, and the remaining 50 seconds telling you all the possible wicked side effects.  Now, I get that part, which is so lawyers like me can't claim my client didn't know that Boobitrol could cause sickle cell anemia.

But it's like, "Do you have trouble sleeping?  Then ask your doctor about Snoozalax.  Side effects could include nausea, vomiting, deep red ass rash, lymphoma, the hives, gout, pancreatitis, shingles, hypothermia and even death."  But by damn, you'll sleep better.

And why is it that the only time you can take any medication is when the affliction is "moderate to severe"?  If you have moderate to severe congestive heart failure, ask your doctor about aortagon.  Here's my favorite that they've been adding to all the side effects.  "Don't use aortagon if you are allergic to aortagon."  What the.....?

Sir, this is a Wendy's.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2019, 09:25:38 AM »
Okay, here's a bit of marketing that just flat out bugs the shipth out of me.  Every single ad for a prescription medication.  First off, no matter what the drug is, the ad is 10 seconds telling you how wonderful life will be if you take it, and the remaining 50 seconds telling you all the possible wicked side effects.  Now, I get that part, which is so lawyers like me can't claim my client didn't know that Boobitrol could cause sickle cell anemia.

But it's like, "Do you have trouble sleeping?  Then ask your doctor about Snoozalax.  Side effects could include nausea, vomiting, deep red ass rash, lymphoma, the hives, gout, pancreatitis, shingles, hypothermia and even death."  But by damn, you'll sleep better.

And why is it that the only time you can take any medication is when the affliction is "moderate to severe"?  If you have moderate to severe congestive heart failure, ask your doctor about aortagon.  Here's my favorite that they've been adding to all the side effects.  "Don't use aortagon if you are allergic to aortagon."  What the.....?

My favorites on those is a lot of times the side effects listed are those you are taking the drug for.  Having trouble sleeping take Druziness.  Side effects include nausea, vomiting, rash, insomnia and in some rare cases death.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #45 on: December 28, 2020, 02:47:24 PM »
Reviving the old marketing thread because someone is getting punched in the temple if I have to see that Allsnake Safe Drivers commercial with the little girl watching the jello mold somebody left on top of the car.  The only spot on TV more often is for The Mirror.  I don't complain too much because there's some mighty hot, young ass jumping around.

And there's some nice looking girls on there too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #46 on: December 28, 2020, 09:38:18 PM »
Reviving the old marketing thread because someone is getting punched in the temple if I have to see that Allsnake Safe Drivers commercial with the little girl watching the jello mold somebody left on top of the car.  The only spot on TV more often is for The Mirror.  I don't complain too much because there's some mighty hot, young ass jumping around.

I hate the one where the stupid bitch rolls up in the carpet or whatever and rolls on down the hill.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #47 on: December 28, 2020, 10:17:38 PM »
I hate the one where the stupid bitch rolls up in the carpet or whatever and rolls on down the hill. 
Hey Hamlin, love your PJ’s.  PJ’s?  27 times in the last hour.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #48 on: December 29, 2020, 09:13:50 AM »
Hey Hamlin, love your PJ’s.  PJ’s?  27 times in the last hour.
Thank you ^^^

Oh and all the car maker Christmas commercials where they take a traditional Xmas song and change the words around to sell their stupid cars...comes off sounding more like a cheap jingle sung by some xanax’d sugared up quartet of millennials - during “the December of memories and snowflakes to remember special exclusive event sale”. But hurry. It’ll be over soon. 
« Last Edit: December 29, 2020, 09:17:26 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #49 on: December 31, 2020, 07:08:06 AM »

Speaking of marketing, how much money have you lost so far in the latest brilliant business investment?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

« Reply #50 on: December 31, 2020, 11:46:53 AM »
Speaking of marketing, how much money have you lost so far in the latest brilliant business investment?

douche ^^
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #51 on: December 31, 2020, 06:57:56 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #52 on: December 31, 2020, 08:33:59 PM »
^^weirdo
You put them on the wrong side 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #53 on: January 01, 2021, 06:44:44 PM »
You put them on the wrong side
Because I am balancing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #54 on: January 02, 2021, 06:09:06 AM »
I could give two shitz about commercials. I fast forward through them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions