Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Mixed Marketing

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: Mixed Marketing
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2019, 11:01:57 AM »
Have you not seen the Sephora commercial I refferrerd to in one of the above posts? Or are you so enamored with defending the perceived persecuted that its all OK with you.
It's OK if your boyfriend is black. We just don't want to be force fed that "every" couple is mixed these days. And that is the gist of the post. Everything that was once different is now being force fed to us as the norm. You knew that. You just think you are a great SJW. You are not.
I haven't seen the commercial and it wasn't germane to the discussion that you and I were having re: mixed race couples.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2019, 11:08:03 AM »
I haven't seen the commercial and it wasn't germane to the discussion that you and I were having re: mixed race couples.
The gotdamn Germans got nothing to do with it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2019, 11:10:44 AM »
Actually only YOU were having that discussion. It had morphed into a discussion on things that we once did not see a lot of on TV, now being force fed as the norm.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2019, 11:16:59 AM »
I for one would love to see a gay couple in Carey & Hamner commercials.  To me it would show they actually care. 
I thought it was a gay couple?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2019, 11:22:26 AM »
I thought it was a gay couple?
But are they mixed? That's where the money is!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2019, 11:27:38 AM »
Again, I was looking at it strictly from a trends in marketing standpoint. I'm kind of a geek in that area because it's interesting to me to see what advertisers do and use to reach people. Like I said, mixed couples don't bother me in any way, shape or form.  It's just that marketing in general has made a huge and obvious move in that direction. I'm guessing that when the concept for the commercial doesn't call for a large group of people, they can get the diversity point across using only a couple.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2019, 12:24:00 PM »
Pretty much everything George Corley Wallace predicted has come to pass.  

That's all I'm saying about that.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2019, 12:36:22 PM »
Again, I was looking at it strictly from a trends in marketing standpoint. I'm kind of a geek in that area because it's interesting to me to see what advertisers do and use to reach people. Like I said, mixed couples don't bother me in any way, shape or form.  It's just that marketing in general has made a huge and obvious move in that direction. I'm guessing that when the concept for the commercial doesn't call for a large group of people, they can get the diversity point across using only a couple. 
I told you NFL couples!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2019, 03:35:39 PM »
Again, I was looking at it strictly from a trends in marketing standpoint. I'm kind of a geek in that area because it's interesting to me to see what advertisers do and use to reach people. Like I said, mixed couples don't bother me in any way, shape or form.  It's just that marketing in general has made a huge and obvious move in that direction. I'm guessing that when the concept for the commercial doesn't call for a large group of people, they can get the diversity point across using only a couple. 
So you're going to stop using gay couples in your lawyer commercials and go to straight mixed couples?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2019, 03:41:39 PM »
So you're going to stop using gay couples in your lawyer commercials and go to straight mixed couples?
If I could just find a mixed, gay couple, I'd be golden.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2019, 03:42:14 PM »
The real answer that nobody wants to hear is that the marketing trends are set so as to not offend the not so silent millienials and social justice warriors.  For the most part, those of us who are bookfaces challenged will complain amongst ourselves or maybe in a forum like this when we feel our ideals/policies/thoughts are being ignored, but we are afraid to swim in the deep twitter waters.  

They also know that we are to old fat and lazy to riot and loot their stores.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2019, 05:10:43 PM »
The real answer that nobody wants to hear is that the marketing trends are set so as to not offend the not so silent millienials and social justice warriors.  For the most part, those of us who are bookfaces challenged will complain amongst ourselves or maybe in a forum like this when we feel our ideals/policies/thoughts are being ignored, but we are afraid to swim in the deep twitter waters. 

They also know that we are to old fat and lazy to riot and loot their stores.
I like to rock n roll all night and part of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2019, 07:03:38 PM »
If I could just find a mixed, gay couple, I'd be golden.
Cherry and Irwin?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2019, 08:28:01 AM »
I like to rock n roll all night and part of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.
Suck it, "Reindeer Games"!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2019, 08:31:50 AM »
Suck it, "Reindeer Games"!

You white, you Ben Affleck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2019, 05:40:10 PM »
New Bond will be a black woman. 

« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 05:44:38 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2019, 07:40:53 PM »
I freaking HATE Commercials and advertising, especially fucking lawyers. Drunk lawyers at that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2019, 10:02:14 PM »
I freaking HATE Commercials and advertising, especially fudgeing lawyers. Drunk lawyers at that.
That Alexander Shunnarah is dreamy though
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2019, 08:05:48 AM »
I freaking HATE Commercials and advertising, especially fucking lawyers. Drunk lawyers at that.
and ones that put coke in good bourbon.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2019, 08:56:33 AM »
and ones that put coke in good bourbon.
Let's make floats.

Image result for Bourbon and coke images
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions