Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

WH Press Secretary

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
WH Press Secretary
« on: June 13, 2019, 04:47:56 PM »
Sarah Huckabee Sanders is stepping down at the end of June. Normally not big news but I grew to respect this lady as much as anyone else in the White House.  No one outside of Prez Trump himself, took more shit off liberal reporters who came to every presser with an agenda.  She always threw it right back in their faces and never minced words or gave an inch.  I hope Trump appoints someone with as much fire as she has for the position.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: WH Press Secretary
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2019, 04:49:20 PM »
nook wept
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: WH Press Secretary
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2019, 11:19:14 PM »
She’ll be missed. She had a subtle bitch slap!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.