Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

2021 Commit

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
2021 Commit
« on: May 24, 2019, 11:56:35 AM »
Obviously, there's plenty of time for Bama and FUGA to flip this kid, but at least he's ours for a little while.  4* Running Back, Armoni Goodwin, from Hewitt-Trussville.

5'8" 190

As a sophomore he ran it 212 times for 1,458 yards and 8 TD's. 

On film, he looks fast with a quick burst through the line.  I like the fact that he's going against 7A competition.  Size and style-wise, he reminds me of FSU/ATL running back, Devonta Freeman, who is 5'8" 206. 

Yo Buzz, did you see this kid play? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
Re: 2021 Commit
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2019, 12:04:41 PM »
Yo Buzz, did you see this kid play?
I'm sure he did. I would have to if HT wasn't so scared to play those folks on the other end of Deerfoot. :poke:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2019, 12:15:58 PM »
I'm sure he did. I would have to if HT wasn't so scared to play those folks on the other end of Deerfoot. :poke:
Image result for If you're skeered memes
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2019, 01:59:21 PM »
I'm sure he did. I would have to if HT wasn't so scared to play those folks on the other end of Deerfoot. :poke:
They got tired of laying the wood to the cougs getting embarrased all the time.

I only got to see one game last fall and he looked fast and shifty.  Kind of in the mold of Javarrius Johnson, who is a freshman on the planes this fall.  I will make it a point to see a few more #HuskyFast games this fall.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.