Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Avengers Endgame (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: Avengers Endgame (CONTAINS SPOILERS)
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2019, 09:52:53 AM »
Someone help me out with the Asgardian army showing up.  I thought when we found Thor at the beginning of IW, he was getting thrashed on the ship they used to escape at the end of Ragnarok.  Weren't ALL the remaining Asgardians on that ship...that Thanos had just wiped his ass with?  Where did Valkyrie and the army come from?

What significance, if any, was there to the fact that Thanos's gauntlet was left-handed but the Avengers' gauntlet was right-handed?

What sort of unmitigated bullshit is it that Captain America can wield Thor's hammer?  Ugh...hate the entire CA story and character.  Also, did not enjoy the heavy focus on Hawkeye.  It was like an Avenger's b-list spotlight hour.

Agree with others above: Party Thor is the highlight of the film.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2019, 04:51:50 PM »
Someone help me out with the Asgardian army showing up.  I thought when we found Thor at the beginning of IW, he was getting thrashed on the ship they used to escape at the end of Ragnarok.  Weren't ALL the remaining Asgardians on that ship...that Thanos had just wiped his ass with?  Where did Valkyrie and the army come from?

It is never really covered although Joe Russo director for both Infinity War and Endgame said that Valkryie, Korg and 1/2 of the Asgardians escaped before Thanos attacks, apparently using the Grandmaster's ship (from Ragnarok)

What significance, if any, was there to the fact that Thanos's gauntlet was left-handed but the Avengers' gauntlet was right-handed?
I haven't heard of any.  The bigger question to me was how Stark could make a second Infinity Gauntlet after the original was made on the most powerful weapon factory ever by the most powerful weapon makers that used a dying star. I was also curious on how Thanos was unscathed by his initial snap and almost killed him on the second but it took Hulk's arm on the first?

What sort of unmitigated bullshit is it that Captain America can wield Thor's hammer?  Ugh...hate the entire CA story and character. 

That is a comic book shout-out.  Thor was not the only Marvel Character to yield Moljinr.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2019, 05:14:31 PM »
I didn't get this part of the movie at all. 

Image result for Gay Marvel character images
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2019, 08:31:30 AM »

Look Cap was vulnerable okay, he had just lost Nat.  It's totally okay they don't fall in love.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2019, 03:53:23 PM »

I celebrate their entire catalog
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2019, 03:08:27 PM »

That is a comic book shout-out.  Thor was not the only Marvel Character to yield Moljinr.

It also connects with the line from the first Thor movie when Odin whispers to the hammer after he banishes Thor "whoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Thor".

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2019, 03:50:31 PM »

It also connects with the line from the first Thor movie when Odin whispers to the hammer after he banishes Thor "whoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Thor".
Doesn't Mrs. Saniflush whisper the same thing to your johnson?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2019, 04:43:05 PM »
Look assholes. The only thing this movie confirmed is, I AM BACK!
I AM FAT THOR!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2019, 08:37:26 PM »
The Thanos Snap plot device is even at the center of the new Godzilla movie. The Left really wants half the world to die because it'll heal the earth or something. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2019, 12:19:55 AM »
The Thanos Snap plot device is even at the center of the new Godzilla movie. The Left really wants half the world to die because it'll heal the earth or something.
I'm not sure that is true. The can't stand for any animals to die. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2019, 07:03:28 AM »
I'm not sure that is true. The can't stand for any animals to die.
Half the world's humans, I should have written.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg