Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Malik Willis plans to enter the portal back to 2014

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Malik Willis plans to enter the portal back to 2014
« on: May 16, 2019, 03:00:40 PM »
Malik gone

https://247sports.com/college/auburn/Article/Auburn-backup-quarterback-Malik-Willis-enters-NCAA-transfer-portal-132090226/

Auburn quarterback Malik Willis has entered his name into the NCAA transfer portal.

A source close to the backup quarterback tells Auburn Undercover he entered his name in the portal Thursday afternoon after informing the coaching staff at Auburn of his intentions to leave the program. Willis is a junior and was set to be the third-string quarterback after battling for the starting job in the spring. Bo Nix or Joey Gatewood, both freshmen, will compete for the starting job in August.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Malik Willis plans to enter the portal back to 2014
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2019, 03:28:33 PM »
https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/auburn-football/malik-willis-tigers-football-ncaa-transfer-portal/?fbclid=IwAR0h7k5Z1UzD7hqC-WSIwRbffQnHj9hIavFM0JWdvOm9wOPMFc5IZL1VJ9k

Report: Auburn QB Malik Willis plans to enter NCAA transfer portal
MICHAEL WAYNE BRATTON | 16 MINUTES AGO
TWEET

In a move many could have predicted, Auburn junior quarterback Malik Willis is expected to enter the NCAA transfer portal.
The Atlanta native entered spring camp as one of four players battling for the starting quarterback job on The Plains following the departure of Jarrett Stidham to the NFL but following the conclusion of Auburn’s camp, Gus Malzahn revealed that redshirt freshman Joey Gatewood or true freshman and early enrollee Bo Nix will start for the Tigers in the season opener against Oregon.
News of Willis’ decision to enter the transfer portal was first reported by Brandon Marcello of 247Sports. Entering the transfer portal does not guarantee Willis will leave Auburn, however, it allows other schools the option to contact him regarding a transfer without those inquiries being regarded as tampering.
In two seasons at Auburn, Willis has passed for 69 yards and one touchdown while rushing for 309 yards and two scores. He appeared in seven games as a freshman and five as a sophomore.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2019, 03:30:22 PM »
Well damn...I just started a Malik thread.  Hope he can find the Hut Hut stone.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2019, 10:45:12 AM »
Seems like more and more every day.

Image result for Star Trek Beam Me Up images
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2019, 03:42:15 PM »
Good news for Cord. Only two inuries away...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.