Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Jussie free!

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Jussie free!
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2019, 10:16:40 PM »
You know, if the President is such a horrible person and unfit for the office, why do democrats have to make up bullshit to try and beat him? Shouldn’t there be real merit to beat him in 2020? Fake collusion and hate crime stories proven to be false is it? That’s what they are bringing to the table?
Mostly because dumbasses like prowlie slurp it up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2019, 03:46:42 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2019, 09:57:03 AM »
Aaaannnd, just like that, the whole Jussie hate crime hoax is the fault of none other than President Donald J. Trump.  This according to Rahm Emmanuel, Mayor of the most murderous, vile city in America.

“My recommendation is the president go to Opening Day baseball, sit on the sidelines and stay out of this," Emanuel told a group of reporters.

The mayor called Chicago a "Trump-free zone" and blamed the president for creating a "toxic" and "hate-filled" environment that allowed Smollett to think he could get away with faking a hate crime.

“Let me be clear about something. The only reason Jussie Smollett thought he could take advantage of a hoax about a hate crime is because of the environment, the toxic environment that Donald Trump created,” Emanuel said.

“This is a president who drew a moral equivalency between people who are trying to perpetuate bigotry and those who are trying to fight bigotry. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2019, 10:02:20 AM »
And by the way Raman Noodles, here's a headline from the Chicago Tribune from March 25th.  You should be so fucking proud.  Haysus on a cracker rolling on skates, I get so damn tired of the hypocrisy.

In Chicago, 373 people have been shot this year. That is 113 fewer than 2018.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2019, 10:07:43 AM »
And by the way Raman Noodles, here's a headline from the Chicago Tribune from March 25th.  You should be so fudgeing proud.  Haysus on a cracker rolling on skates, I get so damn tired of the hypocrisy.

In Chicago, 373 people have been shot this year. That is 113 fewer than 2018.
That's only because they have all been travelling across the country to "peacefully protest" anything Trump related.  It's hard to shoot someone who isn't there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2019, 10:17:34 AM »
That's only because they have all been travelling across the country to "peacefully protest" anything Trump related.  It's hard to shoot someone who isn't there.
I remember seeing the peaceful protests of my youth.  

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

jmar

« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2019, 03:45:53 PM »

The new swear-ins appear to need ear cut outs for their hoods. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2019, 04:16:56 PM »
GF's post above with the Jussie all cozied up to the Chosens, makes me believe more and more that this really was a set up gone wrong.  Okay, maybe the Jussie was actually trying to pull off an ill-planned hoax to put himself in the spotlight, play the ultimate victim and further his career.  I mean, what better scenario?  Black, gay man gets attacked by Trumpers and a noose is used for effect.  All the elements for a proper hate crime. Good in theory but planned and carried out by 6th graders.  The charade initially does what it's intended to do and garners huge, national attention.  The Jussie victim.  Trump bad.  Trump followers deplorable. 

But then, the hoax gets exposed and the Jussie is going down...but not on his boyfriend.  Then suddenly, charges dropped, record sealed.  The Jussie walks and his attorney starts demanding an apology from the City of Chicago.  Everyone smells a rat.  In fact, it seems eerily similar to two guys getting busted for the sticky icky and a stolen gun, but the D.A. decides these two fine young men shouldn't have this stain on their resumes because they play football out in the hot sun.

Wait...what? :sneer:

Anyway, the reason the charges disappear are because of the racist D.A. Right? The one the Chicago Police are preparing to boycott.  But is it that simple?  Was it just a racist D.A. blatantly abusing her power and telling the world that she wasn't going to let a black man be made an example of regardless of the slam dunk case against him, which exposes a prime example of sooooo much wrong with the Left?  Or.....

was the Jussie about to sing like a canary?  I think the far more likely scenario is that the D.A. didn't act on her own and put her career in jeopardy.  I believe someone with a shit load of power made a couple of phone calls, not only to the D.A., but to the Judge who dismissed the charges as well.  Someone who said the shit is about to hit the fan if Jussie starts saying who was actually behind all this.      

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2019, 04:17:06 PM »
The new swear-ins appear to need ear cut outs for their hoods.
Well fuck all y'all! I'm going home! You know, I watched my wife work all day gettin' thirty bags together for you ungrateful sons of bitches! And all I can hear is criticize, criticize, criticize! From now on, don't ask me or mine for nothin'!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2019, 04:33:43 PM »
If we only had an FBI that would investigate a crime after laws have actually been broken rather than creating a crime and hand picking someone to ruin.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2019, 04:50:58 PM »
Well fuck all y'all! I'm going home! You know, I watched my wife work all day gettin' thirty bags together for you ungrateful sons of bitches! And all I can hear is criticize, criticize, criticize! From now on, don't ask me or mine for nothin'!
Only asking for minor alterations. Will pay five dollars per hole. That's ten dollars a hood extry. You know we don't like to bid our work out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2019, 05:18:56 PM »
Well.  I think... we all think the bag was a nice idea. But - not pointin' any fingers - they coulda been done better. So, how 'bout, no bags this time - but next time, we do the bags right, and then we go full regalia.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2019, 11:38:49 AM »
Not like this will make a difference, but the real prosecutors are distancing themselves from Cook County...

https://www.dailywire.com/news/45290/illinois-prosecutors-bar-association-states-james-barrett?%3Futm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=mattwalsh
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2019, 11:57:10 AM »
Well.  I think... we all think the bag was a nice idea. But - not pointin' any fingers - they coulda been done better. So, how 'bout, no bags this time - but next time, we do the bags right, and then we go full regalia.
Hold on I'm fucking with my eye holes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2019, 12:00:44 PM »
Not like this will make a difference, but the real prosecutors are distancing themselves from Cook County...

https://www.dailywire.com/news/45290/illinois-prosecutors-bar-association-states-james-barrett?%3Futm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=mattwalsh
That's pretty dang skrong.  This just goes further towards making me believe someone powerful was  behind the whole hoax and needed this to just disappear before the Jussles started talking.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2019, 12:09:55 PM »
Hold on I'm fucking with my eye holes.
Crockett did not have a good day.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2019, 01:31:24 PM »

So now we know where you met cctau.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2019, 02:54:36 PM »
So now we know where you met cctau.
He's older than me. I never even knew these people existed except in books.
But Prattville was a well behaved society back then.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2019, 11:24:57 AM »
Aaannnd just like that, all is forgiven and the Jussie will be back on Empire (Never even heard of it until his hate crime hoax) for the next season. 

It was all Trump's fault anyway.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions