Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

I can admit when I'm wrong...some of Trump's phone conversations were recorded

The Prowler

• Catch Him!

You are one stupid asshole. 
What was the name of the Uncle from Napoleon Dynamite?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
She definitely did...and for those that don't think that she did, y'all are absolute fucking retards and your opinions mean nothing (looking at you Kaos, GH2001, CCTAU, etc.). Aside from Trump's taxes, I also want to see his HS, College, & SAT records (no one goes to the lengths, to keep their records locked up, like Trump did, if they're good).
When he says shit like this, there is that glimmer of hope that maybe, just maybe, he is not as stupid as he sounds, but is just trolling.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Fuck them, Prowler. Vlad with you. Like free shit.
Yep.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
You are just like one of the moron Republicans screaming that "Cohen is convicted liar!!!". Yeah...lying about Trump being innocent. Cohen admitted that he lied to Congress for and at the direction of Trump.

O what a tangled web you dumbasses weave. It's actually hilarious.
Hilarious is the fact that a manuscript for a book about Trump Cohen was pitching to a publishing company just before the witch hunters raided his office means that his testimony the last few days is just another embarrassing circus.  Democrats must think egg is a good facial exfoliant.  A couple of Cohen quotes from the manuscript.

The pitch reportedly said: "All of these things have been said about my longtime boss, Donald J. Trump. None of it is true. Except maybe that last one – about the media. Trump does believe that reporters are out to get him, and for a very good reason. Many of them are."
The Mail reported that Cohen promised chapters would focus on first lady Melania Trump and Trump’s children, as well as the “unfortunate saga” of Stormy Daniels.
"By offering my point-of-view, it is my sincere hope that I can help close or at least narrow the knowledge gap," he reportedly wrote.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Hilarious is the fact that a manuscript for a book about Trump Cohen was pitching to a publishing company just before the witch hunters raided his office means that his testimony the last few days is just another embarrassing circus.  Democrats must think egg is a good facial exfoliant.  A couple of Cohen quotes from the manuscript.

The pitch reportedly said: "All of these things have been said about my longtime boss, Donald J. Trump. None of it is true. Except maybe that last one – about the media. Trump does believe that reporters are out to get him, and for a very good reason. Many of them are."
The Mail reported that Cohen promised chapters would focus on first lady Melania Trump and Trump’s children, as well as the “unfortunate saga” of Stormy Daniels.
"By offering my point-of-view, it is my sincere hope that I can help close or at least narrow the knowledge gap," he reportedly wrote.
Fuck off.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
You do know there's an ongoing investigation, right?  smh
Underaged hookers and blow baby!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions