Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

War vs muslim immigration

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
War vs muslim immigration
« on: March 05, 2019, 12:16:33 PM »
What is the difference between the two?

One is quicker than the other. If you lose a war to muslims, they take over. If you let them in unabated, they take over.

When will the world see that an ideology still stuck in the 7th century has learned to play the long game?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

chinook

Re: War vs muslim immigration
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2019, 12:56:24 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2019, 01:32:08 PM »
Well. The first time we had to send them back to their own countries, it lasted a good 800 years. Is it time once again?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2019, 05:41:27 PM »

One is quicker than the other. If you lose a war to muslims, they take over. If you let them in unabated, they take over.

When will the world see that an ideology still stuck in the 7th century has learned to play the long game?
Read the Koran. 

That's the plan brother.  What they cannot take by force, they take by volume.  It's spelled out specifically. 

Because we have become a nation of oozing vaginas their plan will succeed. When you are shouted down and shamed for opposing their hateful ideology?  It's over.  And we are. 

Thick-headed morons like 'he who shall not be named' will cheer right along and celebrate our "inclusiveness" until they come for him, too.  Which they certainly will.  
« Last Edit: March 05, 2019, 05:43:07 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2019, 09:57:58 PM »
That was my point with this post. We are letting the Fox in the hen house and thinking we will still  have eggs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2019, 10:24:44 PM »

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2019, 12:20:12 AM »
Thick-headed morons like 'he who shall not be named' will cheer right along and celebrate our "inclusiveness”.  
And right on cue!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2019, 10:34:34 AM »

kid if you may or being serious...not sure probably the later.  regardless, Kaos comments are center point truth.  they don't give a shit.  they have no compassion towards Christians, teh gheys, Cait Jenner, Jews and even within themselves.  

fuck that...

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2019, 07:44:15 PM »
kid if you may or being serious...not sure probably the later.  regardless, Kaos comments are center point truth.  they don't give a shit.  they have no compassion towards Christians, teh gheys, Cait Jenner, Jews and even within themselves. 

fuck that...
A rock will give you a more intelligent response. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2019, 03:30:33 PM »
A rock will give you a more intelligent response.
It also floats on water. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2019, 03:35:22 PM »
It also floats on water.
As do bread, apples, cider, gravy, cherries, mud, Churches, lead and ducks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2019, 06:20:26 AM »
As do bread, apples, cider, gravy, cherries, mud, Churches, lead and ducks.
She turned me into a newt.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2019, 05:02:46 PM »
She turned me into a newt.
I got better
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.