Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Jose Loves Him Some A-Rod

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Jose Loves Him Some A-Rod
« on: March 11, 2019, 10:17:44 AM »
Just a little drama I pinched-n-pasted from fox news.  :popcorn:

Slugger-turned-steroid snitch Jose Canseco took a swing at Alex Rodriguez on Sunday night after the former New York Yankees third baseman announced his engagement to Jennifer Lopez.
Canseco, 54, accused Rodriguez of cheating on Lopez with Canseco's ex-wife, Jessica Canseco, to whom he was married from 1996 to 1999.

“Watching World of Dance watching J.Lo text Alex Rodriguez little does she know that he is cheating on her with my ex-wife Jessica poor girl she has no idea who he really is,” Canseco tweeted.

He then claimed he was with his ex-wife a few months ago when Rodriguez called her on the phone.
“Alex Rodriguez stop being a piece of s--t stop cheating on Jennifer Lopez,” Canseco tweeted before challenging Rodriguez to an MMA fight.
Finally, Canseco offered to take a polygraph test to prove that he’s not lying about the allegations.

Canseco famously mentioned Rodriguez in his book “Vindicated” – a sequel to his jaw-dropping book “Juiced – claiming he introduced Rodriguez to a steroids distributor and that Rodriguez slept with his wife at the time.
Rodriguez didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment by Fox News.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Re: Jose Loves Him Some A-Rod
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2019, 10:23:51 AM »
His wife's in a coma.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Jose Loves Him Some A-Rod
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2019, 02:28:16 PM »
Jerk store woulda smoked that guy!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

EmilePRIOM

Out to get us
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2019, 02:30:51 PM »
Now that we know each other this well, wanna make out?

"So how do you feel about going on a nice adventure with me? Itll be amazing and actiony and all of those kinds of awesome stuff What do you say?"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
Re: Out to get us
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2019, 12:18:43 PM »
Now that we know each other this well, wanna make out?

"So how do you feel about going on a nice adventure with me? Itll be amazing and actiony and all of those kinds of awesome stuff What do you say?"
Snaggle would love to make out with you. Only problem is he likes to be the Wide Receiver, not the Tight End.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 07:30:47 PM by djsimp »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions