Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Zydeco Echo

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Zydeco Echo
« on: March 05, 2019, 05:36:36 PM »
Not all technology is great.  But some is. 

To wake up this morning with Mardi Gras on my mind and to just say out into the air... Echo, play me some zydeco music ... and to then have my house fill with that awesome cajun musical flavor?  That's pretty sweet. 

I'm sitting here listening to a song by Keith Frank called They Stole My Chicken.  It's fantastic.  A perfect example of why I love zydeco music.  Same realm as Watch that Dog (another personal favorite).  I've always had an affinity for cajun music.  It gets me where I bounce. 

Thanks, Alexa.  For everything. 

Amended:  Just heard a new one that gives me pleasure.  Try Rosie Ledet's You Can Eat My Poussiere.  (If you have any questions, ask Clark Griswold). 
« Last Edit: March 05, 2019, 05:57:25 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Zydeco Echo
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2019, 08:26:45 PM »

I'm sitting here listening to a song by Keith Frank called They Stole My Chicken.  It's fantastic.  

Sorry. But you just lost all future rights to ever critique Brad Paisley or Jason Aldean ever again. 

And yes I listened to the chicken song. I guess you just have to like that type music. I guess I do not. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2019, 09:56:20 PM »
Skynet thanks you for your support!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2019, 10:26:21 PM »
Sorry. But you just lost all future rights to ever critique Brad Paisley or Jason Aldean ever again.

And yes I listened to the chicken song. I guess you just have to like that type music. I guess I do not.
You can eat my poussire. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2019, 07:44:48 PM »
You can eat my poussire.
Sounds tasty. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions