Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

F Spectrum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
F Spectrum
« on: February 27, 2019, 10:44:39 PM »
For the past year plus, I considered switching cable providers.  Had WOW and they were ripping me a new one to the tune of about $250 a month for pretty basic cable channels, interwebz and phone. 

We've long since done away with land lines.  We use our phones for the webz far more than the compruter.  Checked with Spectrum.  Tons of channels including all the premiums.  About $80 a month less.

Fuck these guys.  Typical night.  Trying to watch a game.  Last 2 minutes.  Freeze it.  Fade to black.  Come back on.  15 seconds.  Freeze it.  Fade to black.  Game on...post game interviews.  Freeze it.  

SPECTRUM AKA RECTUM...is pitiful.  What a joke.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: F Spectrum
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2019, 02:02:39 PM »
Their cable is pure garbage, but their innerwebz are a few flights of stairs better than anything else in our area.  I have seriously thought about going the YouTubeTV route, but $214 a month is cheaper than the divorce after telling the skirt we no longer have the Hallmark Channel.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2019, 02:04:45 PM »
Their cable is pure garbage, but their innerwebz are a few flights of stairs better than anything else in our area.  I have seriously thought about going the YouTubeTV route, but $214 a month is cheaper than the divorce after telling the skirt we no longer have the Hallmark Channel.
You can subscribe to Hallmark channel.  There's an app.  And most of their movies are on Netflix, Amazon or Vudu.  

PS:  I thought this thread was about a reboot of the classic F-Troop with a space theme.  I am disappoint.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2019, 03:11:34 PM »
I didn't find any upgrade whatsoever in my internots.  As long as it's getting where I need to go on a timely basis, I don't care either way.  But the cable....frucksake!!!  Switch channels and it may be 10 seconds or more, sometimes much longer, before it will come on.  I went in the local office to get the package switched over, but if you have any problems, which we've had twice already, you can't call the local office.  You have to contact Guru Habib Prakash at the 1-800's to get some help.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2019, 03:14:16 PM »
I didn't find any upgrade whatsoever in my internots.  As long as it's getting where I need to go on a timely basis, I don't care either way.  But the cable....frucksake!!!  Switch channels and it may be 10 seconds or more, sometimes much longer, before it will come on.  I went in the local office to get the package switched over, but if you have any problems, which we've had twice already, you can't call the local office.  You have to contact Guru Habib Prakash at the 1-800's to get some help.
Habib was very helpful the time I had to call to see why the mobile app wouldn't work on my surface.  Not only did he not fix that issue, he changed my password and fixed the glitch that actually had been allowing me to watch ESPNU on my phone from the app.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2019, 03:16:09 PM »
Habib was very helpful the time I had to call to see why the mobile app wouldn't work on my surface.  Not only did he not fix that issue, he changed my password and fixed the glitch that actually had been allowing me to watch ESPNU on my phone from the app.
To Habib :bar:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2019, 03:17:59 PM »
F. Scott Fitzgerald
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2019, 03:21:33 PM »
F-18
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2019, 03:22:06 PM »
F. Scott Fitzgerald
What would Scott Fitzgerald do to you?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2019, 03:22:52 PM »
PS:  I thought this thread was about a reboot of the classic F-Troop with a space theme.  I am disappoint. 
I thought this thread was about Snaggle finally telling us he was autistic.  Which would make so much sense.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2019, 03:28:32 PM »
What would Scott Fitzgerald do to you?
No, that's his first name.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2019, 03:47:42 PM »
I thought this thread was about Snaggle finally telling us he was autistic.  Which would make so much sense.
I will deliver a well placed Ko Koo (Tiger's Mouth Strike) to your mandible.  Laugh all you want, but it really stings.  A lot!  Keep it up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2019, 04:04:24 PM »
No, that's his first name.
His first name is Fuck?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2019, 05:03:28 PM »
His first name is Fuck?
No, that's the first name of the Univeritah of Gawja. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2019, 06:00:13 PM »
I have the Spectrum Interwebz and they fast as hell, I mean Onterio McCallebb fast. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2019, 09:35:51 AM »
I have the Spectrum Interwebz and they fast as hell, I mean Onterio McCallebb fast.
Sideline to sideline fast.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2019, 11:54:03 AM »
Crosses 160 feet faster than chocolate through a moose.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2019, 01:33:56 PM »
Shityerpants sideline fast
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions