Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Rough Night

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Rough Night
« on: February 21, 2019, 11:27:33 AM »
Legendary Syracuse Coach, Jim Boeheim, struck and killed a guy on his way home from their game against Louisville last night.  From what I've heard, there was a 3-car pile up in bad weather.  Boeheim came up on the wreck and tried to avoid the cars but hit a man who was involved in the wreck and had gotten out of his car.  Now that would be some tough stuff to deal with. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Rough Night
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2019, 12:15:25 AM »
Some days ain’t your day no matter what.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Rough Night
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2019, 10:25:31 AM »
Some days ain’t your day no matter what.
It doesn’t help when you step out into the right of way with oncoming traffic. Some days people just like to test Darwin. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE