Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Auburn Beisbols 2019

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: Auburn Beisbols 2019
« Reply #120 on: May 31, 2019, 06:48:57 PM »
Tigers beat Coastal Carolina 16-7 move to the winners bracket. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #121 on: June 01, 2019, 10:23:25 PM »
Helluva finish against Tech.   Williams with the walk off, 3 run homer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #122 on: June 02, 2019, 12:41:03 AM »
My youngest son is on leave this week. I asked him did he want to go see AU vs GT. He said no. Dammit. I should have left him here and gone!

Helluva finish.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #123 on: June 02, 2019, 08:52:49 AM »
Helluva finish
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #124 on: June 02, 2019, 11:04:45 PM »
Great win on the back of Williams again... But with a heavy dose of Judd Ward defense.

Super regional versus UNC.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #125 on: June 02, 2019, 11:14:49 PM »
Helluva finish
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #126 on: June 03, 2019, 09:35:36 AM »
On to Chapel Hill!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #127 on: June 03, 2019, 10:01:18 AM »
I was concerned after the weather delay that we would lose our momentum.
If you told me in the middle of the SEC schedule that this team would make a super, I would have laughed. Just please oh please let the game rest on Williams' bat and not his glove...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #128 on: June 03, 2019, 03:32:02 PM »
My youngest son is on leave this week. I asked him did he want to go see AU vs GT. He said no. Dammit. I should have left him here and gone!

We suspected he was gay by virtue of being in the Air Force.....Now we know for sure.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #129 on: June 03, 2019, 03:47:53 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #130 on: June 03, 2019, 04:46:31 PM »
We suspected he was gay by virtue of being in the Air Force.....Now we know for sure.
Dude. He is an MSA at Langley. Careful with your words. They can be hurtful!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #131 on: June 04, 2019, 10:14:24 AM »
Dude. He is an MSA at Langley. Careful with your words. They can be hurtful!

Image result for Your words are hurtful memes
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #132 on: June 04, 2019, 10:56:02 AM »
There are 6 SEC teams in the Super Regionals.  Of course, the good guys head to Chapel Hill.  But, the match up that I love to see is FSU vs. LSU.  Do I care who wins it?  Not really.  Do I care how FSU got there?  Ya damn right I do.  FSU is there because:

They beat the ever lovin' shit out of Georgia!!!!  10-1.

FUCK GEORGIA!!!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #133 on: June 04, 2019, 09:22:47 PM »
There are 6 SEC teams in the Super Regionals.  Of course, the good guys head to Chapel Hill.  But, the match up that I love to see is FSU vs. LSU.  Do I care who wins it?  Not really.  Do I care how FSU got there?  Ya damn right I do.  FSU is there because:

They beat the ever lovin' shit out of Georgia!!!!  10-1.

FUCK GEORGIA!!!!!!
And beat them at their own regional. In front of all the asshats in Athens. Glorious. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #134 on: June 05, 2019, 10:05:46 AM »
And beat them at their own regional. In front of all the asshats in Athens. Glorious.
Helluva Finish
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #135 on: June 05, 2019, 10:11:04 AM »
Helluva Finish
What this guy said.  Helluva finish.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #136 on: June 05, 2019, 10:33:06 AM »
So, it looks like the NL Central is going to be the division to watch all year.  Cubs came back to the pack a bit thanks to the Dirty Red Birds.  Cubs, Brew Crew, Cards and Pirates are all solid.  But, we saw last night that the Bucco's bullpen may be Braves level bad.  The Braves scored 10 unanswered runs from the 7th inning on last night.

Two quick notes:  Dothan/Slocomb/Auburn got a mention last night on the ATL/Pitt telecast when Pirates reliever, Clay Holmes, came in.  They talked about him being from Braves country originally.  Raised in Dothan, played ball at Slocomb (Po-dunk community outside of Dothan) and was going to Auburn before the Pirates drafted him.

Don't know how long this will last, but Austin Riley is a beast right now.  In 18 games he is hitting .324 with 9 HR and 25 RBI.

Another quick observation.  I'm not much of a believer in conspiracy theories, except when it comes to Bama.  But in case anyone hasn't noticed, balls are flying out of the park in record numbers.  And I'm not talking about mine. Is the ball juiced?  Have no clue, but I was starting to think that MLB was getting boring.  It seems like every pitcher who steps on the mound can bring it at 95 plus.  Hell, the Cards have a guy reaching 104 consistently on the gun.  And the way managers use pitchers situationally, bringing in guys just to get that one batter in the 6th....the game just wasn't that interesting.  And I love great pitching.  But May saw the overall HR record broken and it looks like June may be no different.  The Braves scored 12 last night. The Orioles won 12-11.  The Marlins even hung 16 on Milwaukee.  I'm kind of liking this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #137 on: June 05, 2019, 10:44:09 AM »
So, it looks like the NL Central is going to be the division to watch all year.  Cubs came back to the pack a bit thanks to the Dirty Red Birds.  Cubs, Brew Crew, Cards and Pirates are all solid.  But, we saw last night that the Bucco's bullpen may be Braves level bad.  The Braves scored 10 unanswered runs from the 7th inning on last night.

Two quick notes:  Dothan/Slocomb/Auburn got a mention last night on the ATL/Pitt telecast when Pirates reliever, Clay Holmes, came in.  They talked about him being from Braves country originally.  Raised in Dothan, played ball at Slocomb (Po-dunk community outside of Dothan) and was going to Auburn before the Pirates drafted him.

Don't know how long this will last, but Austin Riley is a beast right now.  In 18 games he is hitting .324 with 9 HR and 25 RBI.

Another quick observation.  I'm not much of a believer in conspiracy theories, except when it comes to Bama.  But in case anyone hasn't noticed, balls are flying out of the park in record numbers.  And I'm not talking about mine. Is the ball juiced?  Have no clue, but I was starting to think that MLB was getting boring.  It seems like every pitcher who steps on the mound can bring it at 95 plus.  Hell, the Cards have a guy reaching 104 consistently on the gun.  And the way managers use pitchers situationally, bringing in guys just to get that one batter in the 6th....the game just wasn't that interesting.  And I love great pitching.  But May saw the overall HR record broken and it looks like June may be no different.  The Braves scored 12 last night. The Orioles won 12-11.  The Marlins even hung 16 on Milwaukee.  I'm kind of liking this.
This is a nice post and all, but WTF does it have to do with Auburn Beisbols?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #138 on: June 05, 2019, 10:57:05 AM »
He sucks at teh readin'.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #139 on: June 05, 2019, 10:57:55 AM »
Auburn joining the NL Central?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions