Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

2020 Recruiting (formerly Snag's O-Lineman news)

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: 2020 Recruiting (formerly Snag's O-Lineman news)
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2019, 11:34:43 AM »
GOAT AIDS.  Hope he gets them from WTs penis.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2019, 11:57:25 AM »
GOAT AIDS.  Hope he gets them from WTs penis.
There's a pretty good chance of that because WT has been giving a lot of Goa.......err, I mean......yeah, hope he gets them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2019, 12:08:28 PM »
Here's a little sumpn' sumpn' from SB Nation/College & Magnolia to wet your whistle on Traitor Cohen and other recruiting tidbits/predictions.

Just one more weekend until the start of the Early Signing Period. Auburn will likely host the majority of their 2020 commits who have yet to take an official visit this weekend along with a handful of uncommitted targets. For the most part though Auburn’s top remaining targets have already been to campus and the staff has visited them in person.
There is one person though Auburn didn’t go see this week...
Javion Cohen Finally Flips
Ah the wonderful world of recruiting... Long time Auburn commit, but not really, 4* OT Javion Cohen finally announced what everyone already knew Wednesday evening, he’s flipping to the Crimson Tide.
God led me home after everything I’ve been thru ...committed to The University of Alabama . #RTR pic.twitter.com/hE8iv2xrZd
— Javo The Great. (@javiocohen) December 11, 2019
However, it was not Cohen’s intentions to make that announcement Wednesday evening. The original plan was to have a ceremony on Early Signing Day where he would announce his final decision between Auburn and Alabama. But Auburn’s coaching staff had different plans...
4-star OT Javion Cohen no longer considered a commit by Auburn https://t.co/HxyNVRxLHX pic.twitter.com/DiAmxfxmxG
— Nathan King (@byNathanKing) December 11, 2019
Unsurprisingly, Cohen did not take the news well putting out some tweets with screenshots of supposed conversations with Gus Malzahn aka Gus Bus. He later scrubbed his account, deleting those tweets but he offered some not so pleasant comments to the OANews.
Central-Phenix City OT Javion Cohen shares his account of what happened with Auburn: “They were upset (after I decommitted) and sent reports saying my offer was pulled. I have no respect for that university at all, and I’m sure the feeling is mutual.” https://t.co/jy7xTGSIwz
— Jordan D. Hill (@JordanDavisHill) December 11, 2019
Not a very amicable split huh?
I have never seen Auburn, specifically Gus Malzahn’s staff, make such a public move on a recruit. Cohen is far from the first commit to flip to a rival. Heck, there are two other former Auburn commits currently in Alabama’s 2020 class and I am pretty sure the Tigers would take them back in a heartbeat. So I think the fact that Auburn forced Cohen’s hand says a lot about how the staff feels he handled his recruitment.
For both sides, I suspect things will work out just fine. Auburn is trending up for the #1 JUCO offensive tackle Jeremy Flax who plans to sign next week. The Tigers are also making a strong move for UGA commit 5* OT Broderick Jones. Cohen will join one of the nation’s best collegiate football programs and will have a shot to prove he’s an NFL talent for the Tide. So now that this circus has finally come to end, everyone can move on and focus on the future.
New QB Name to Watch
I mentioned Wednesday that the one spot that would not be filled next week was the 2nd QB. About that...
Dual-threat QB talks new Auburn offer, potential visit and first meeting with Auburn OC Chad Morris ...https://t.co/6k4XSpoqbn
— Jeffrey Lee (@JLeeAURivals) December 11, 2019
Chad Morris wasted no time making moves on the recruiting trail visiting and supposedly offering 3* QB Gregory Spann. I say supposedly because AuburnUndercover’s Keith Niebuhr believes that AU has not officially offered the south Florida native but regardless there is legit interest in Spann. If he makes it to campus this weekend things could get interesting.
Updated Predictions
If you missed it, Wednesday I made some predictions on how I think things will go down next week. Here’s a quick refresher:
Javion Cohen flips to Alabama (DONE)
Every AU commit sans Jonathan Buskey signs early with the Tigers
Jeremy Flax commits to Auburn over UK, Texas Tech
Broderick Jones does not sign early
Brian George commits later this week to AU over A&M (STILL WAITING)
Eric Reed commits to UGA
Auburn flips Dallas Walker from the Aggies
Josaih Hayes picks UK over AU & Ole Miss
Jeremiah Pegues commits to AU over Bama, Ole Miss
Desmond Tisdol chooses Tennessee over Auburn
Eric Shaw signs with South Carolina
Romello Height sticks with Miami (APPERS TO BE DONE)
Phillip Webb signs with LSU
As mentioned earlier, Cohen finally flipped to the Tide. Yesterday though one of Auburn’s top remaining Buck targets, 3* Romello Height, announced he was shutting his recruitment down. I am not necessarily surprised by that news but was hoping he might make it to campus this weekend for an official visit.
However, there is one update I did want to make. I thought things were trending in the Vols direction for 4* LB Desmond Tisdol. It appears the opposite is the case. On Wednesday, Crystal Ball picks start rolling in for Auburn on Tisdol. Yesterday, folks at Rivals caught whiff of the same news with Forecasts for AU as well. It appears that Auburn has put on the full court press for the Georgia native and he’s been receptive. Things can always change in recruiting but as of today, it now looks very likely that Tisdol will end up in Auburn’s class next week.
War Eagle!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2019, 01:58:05 PM »
Bastard got caught trying get that Alabama flip money and AU dumped him. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

jmar

« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2019, 02:12:45 PM »
Love this. Maybe Gus is gonna go hardball on these fucking showboat defectors. Needs to after the one or two (per season) that thumb their noses at Auburn after being commited for months. It's like they require stroking like housecats.
Glad he put the rocker on that sorry bitches tail.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2019, 02:37:39 PM »
Just so you know...and this is old but it tells the story of what's been happening since the beginning of last season; specifically at the position of buck end which we so desperately need given the loss of both Marlon and Derrick.
We need pressure from the edge to help with our inexperience inside.

https://www.collegeandmagnolia.com/2019/1/30/18203473/2020-4-star-buck-quandarrius-robinson-decommits-auburn
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2019, 02:39:51 PM »
Gus gotta get to tha choppa
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

jmar

« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2019, 02:47:33 PM »
Fuck Kirby and Nick.
We won't forget Pickens, Humphrey, Sleepy et al.

It's war I tell you.
We need to put word out that we're coming for Jones and send Garner after their buck end. Fuck them!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2019, 02:50:03 PM »
Yeah it's a bit dangerous in those contraptions. Shit happens. :sadm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2019, 03:46:20 PM »
Fuck Kirby and Nick.
We won't forget Pickens, Humphrey, Sleepy et al.

It's war I tell you.
We need to put word out that we're coming for Jones and send Garner after their buck end. Fuck them!
That's what I think this came down to.  

That punk ass Pickens fuck, that turd burgling piece of shit Evans.  I don't care if they change their mind but to act like they did and (at the urging of those cocksucking fuckholes Saban and Smart) make a public show of disrespect to the schools to which they'd been committed?  I've seen enough of that shit and apparently -- good for him -- so has Gus.  

He kept this drizzling lizard cumstain from doing some hat snatch bullshit and showing his ass on signing day.  

I usually don't wish harm on anybody who chooses another school but if all three of these limp dick jizz eaters broke a few bones I wouldn't give the first shit.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2019, 04:22:24 PM »
That's what I think this came down to. 

That punk ass Pickens fuck, that turd burgling piece of shit Evans.  I don't care if they change their mind but to act like they did and (at the urging of those cocksucking fuckholes Saban and Smart) make a public show of disrespect to the schools to which they'd been committed?  I've seen enough of that shit and apparently -- good for him -- so has Gus. 

He kept this drizzling lizard cumstain from doing some hat snatch bullshit and showing his ass on signing day. 

I usually don't wish harm on anybody who chooses another school but if all three of these limp dick jizz eaters broke a few bones I wouldn't give the first shit. 
See, THIS^^^ right here is what's up.

It would be one thing if the ass hat said he was no longer committed and opened up his recruitment. But he didn't.  He was going to stay an "Auburn commit" right up until he pulled out the Turd hat and said suck it, Auburn.  So....yeah.....fuck him. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2019, 04:47:11 PM »
See, THIS^^^ right here is what's up.

It would be one thing if the ass hat said he was no longer committed and opened up his recruitment. But he didn't.  He was going to stay an "Auburn commit" right up until he pulled out the Turd hat and said suck it, Auburn.  So....yeah.....fuck him.
Snaggie gettin' down and dirty...triggered even.

I like it!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2019, 04:56:21 PM »
Snaggie gettin' down and dirty...triggered even.

I like it!
Image result for Triggered memes
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2019, 05:05:38 PM »
Image result for Triggered memes
Alright sir. Just take care of that headlight and have yourself a safe evening.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2019, 08:52:45 AM »
Yep. And having seen him play in person I’ve long held the thought that he’s more a 3 star. Very average. Lot of gaps in his game. I honestly think he gets afforded more rating because of the program he played for and the offense they run. He’s got a long way to go to be remotely nfl ready. He’s attitude shows a lot of entitlement. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2020, 04:26:29 PM »
Huge possibility this weekend as we get a visit from Offensive Lineman, Broderick Jones.  The 6'5" 275 pounder is a verbal to the Nasty, Stinkin' Dawgs of FUGA, but will take his final visit of the cruitin' season to Teh Planes.  He said early playing time is a huge consideration for him and I believe we do have that particular item to offer.

This would be a huge get as even though we signed a good many hogs to replenish that group, none of them are very highly rated.  It's been a while since we inked some big time O-linemen and the ones we have....Calvin Ashley....cough cough....haven't quite worked out.

Here's to flipping him like a stack of pancakes at I-Hop. 

I made that up just now.  You know...because you have to flip pancakes over to cook on both sides.  With a spatula.  You use that to flip them.  But in this case, it'll take money.  Minor difference.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2020, 05:03:44 PM »
Sting much that does.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE