Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

2019 Installment of MLB Bitchin' & Moanin'

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: 2019 Installment of MLB Bitchin' & Moanin'
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2019, 07:31:53 PM »
Goddamned Chris Davis went fucking 0'fer!  Surprise surprise!  Shocked I tell you!  One good year and they give him a 7 year, $161 million contract.  $23 million a year to do jack shit since.  Should've spent that on pitching.  I and Orioles fans have bitched about pitching for years.  Good pitching beats good hitting.  Even when Buck was winning he had to be creative with pitching staff because they wouldn't buy any. 

Speaking of pitching, Cashner gives up 6 hits, 4 BB and 6 earned runs.  So glad the front office bought some good pitching.  Fuckers! We blow!  Christ on roller skates! 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2019, 09:53:05 PM »
Goddamned Chris Davis went fucking 0'fer!  Surprise surprise!  Shocked I tell you!  One good year and they give him a 7 year, $161 million contract.  $23 million a year to do jack shit since.  Should've spent that on pitching.  I and Orioles fans have bitched about pitching for years.  Good pitching beats good hitting.  Even when Buck was winning he had to be creative with pitching staff because they wouldn't buy any.

Speaking of pitching, Cashner gives up 6 hits, 4 BB and 6 earned runs.  So glad the front office bought some good pitching.  Fuckers! We blow!  Christ on roller skates!
I'll never forget that 109 yard return, though. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #42 on: March 29, 2019, 05:30:44 AM »
Speaking of great pitching, the Braves win their division, have a butt load of dynamic, up and coming stars in place, and they do exactly jackitty, shackitty, shitty squat to improve the weakest part of the team....starting pitching.  52 year old Julio Tehran Iran is the #1 starter.  Got raped by the Phillies to open their defense of the division.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #43 on: March 29, 2019, 08:46:25 AM »
Speaking of great pitching, the Braves win their division, have a butt load of dynamic, up and coming stars in place, and they do exactly jackitty, shackitty, shootty squat to improve the weakest part of the team....starting pitching.  52 year old Julio Tehran Iran is the #1 starter.  Got raped by the Phillies to open their defense of the division. 
Yeah, but you can expect that with yesterday being the debut of Bryce Harper in the land of the battery throwers.  I assume he knocked in at least 3 runs and scored a couple all by himself, right?
Wait...he went 0-fer?

:muttley:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2019, 08:28:44 AM »
Well Jar, I believe you guys just got your money's worth with Goldy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2019, 09:30:12 AM »
I greatly dislike the Cardinals bullpen.

And Fuck Georgia.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2019, 10:24:34 AM »
I greatly dislike the Cardinals bullpen.

And fudge Georgia.
Did you say bullpen?  Man, I'd love to have one of those.

Fuck Georgia twice.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2019, 01:43:49 PM »
Oh cool, work from home this week, since it's opening day, and let's put today's game on while I work.

Fuck.

I love Waino, but dude needs to hang it up.

1 IP, 3 BB, 1 H, 3 ER.  33 pitches.  His first 5 batters went to 2-0 each time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #48 on: April 02, 2019, 09:51:11 AM »
Well, at least I won't have any added stress this year from a possible pennant chase or anything.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #49 on: April 02, 2019, 04:51:39 PM »
Braves think Ronald Acuna Matada Jr. is the tits.  Just signed him to an 8-year - $100 million dollah contract.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #50 on: April 02, 2019, 05:36:32 PM »
Braves think Ronald Acuna Matada Jr. is the tits.  Just signed him to an 8-year - $100 million dollah contract.
I believe I would have let him earn his 560K this season and then talk deal.

Maybe they were afraid he's blow it up again and cost them even more.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #51 on: April 03, 2019, 05:40:16 PM »
Braves HOF Manager, Bobby Cox, apparently suffered a stroke and is hospitalized.  Not sure of the severity. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #52 on: April 03, 2019, 05:49:34 PM »
That means the Braves will win the pennant because their mantra will be:

LET'S DO IT FOR BOBBY

Image result for Do it for Johnny meme
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #53 on: April 04, 2019, 11:41:20 PM »
Totally bitch slapped by the Phillies to start the season.  Then sweep the series against the Cubs.  Cubbies are playing Bad News Bears in the field so far this year.  Errors are killing them.  Need to clean that shit up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #54 on: April 05, 2019, 09:32:16 AM »
Totally bitch slapped by the Phillies to start the season.  Then sweep the series against the Cubs.  Cubbies are playing Bad News Bears in the field so far this year.  Errors are killing them.  Need to clean that shoot up.
I knew they really shouldn't have gone with Just Boot It for this year's theme.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #55 on: April 05, 2019, 02:33:19 PM »
Fuck Chris Davis!  Fuck him harder than Georgia!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #56 on: April 05, 2019, 03:21:17 PM »
Fuck Chris Davis!  Fuck him harder than Georgia!
What do you want?  He's tired from spring training.  He actually had seven hits in 44 plate appearances.  Running to base that many times is bound to tire a body out. 

Plus he looks like a colossally sweet douche-bro.

« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 03:23:04 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #57 on: April 05, 2019, 03:28:32 PM »
What do you want?  He's tired from spring training.  He actually had seven hits in 44 plate appearances.  Running to base that many times is bound to tire a body out. 

Bullshit.  Chris is a man's man.

Image result for Chris Davis memes
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #58 on: April 05, 2019, 03:52:08 PM »
Bullshit.  Chris is a man's man.

Image result for Chris Davis memes
You know what he can do with bat?  Get a rag, polish it up so nicely and turn that sumbitch sideways then shove it directly up his rooty-poo candy ass!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #59 on: April 05, 2019, 03:53:44 PM »

You know, you're right.  Now that I think about it, $23 mil a year is a tad bit low. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions