Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

2019 Installment of MLB Bitchin' & Moanin'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: 2019 Installment of MLB Bitchin' & Moanin'
« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2019, 03:54:05 PM »
You know what he can do with bat?  Get a rag, polish it up so nicely and turn that sumbitch sideways then shove it directly up his rooty-poo candy ass!
Jabroni
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #61 on: April 08, 2019, 10:52:50 AM »
Orioles 4-5
Cards 4-5
Braves 5-4
Cubs 2-7

This may be the best year ever for this thread.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #62 on: April 08, 2019, 11:21:34 AM »
Orioles 4-5
Cards 4-5
Braves 5-4
Cubs 2-7

This may be the best year ever for this thread.
We're running away with this division.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #63 on: April 08, 2019, 11:27:31 AM »
Meanwhile, my bandwagon AL team is 3-8.  The Red Sox look putrid.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #64 on: April 08, 2019, 12:16:35 PM »
Meanwhile, my bandwagon AL team is 3-8.  The Red Sox look putrid.
Hung over. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #65 on: April 09, 2019, 07:41:02 AM »
Congrats to the Baltimore Orioles!!  Their $161 million dollar man just established a new major league record for hitting.  

After an 0-5 night at the plate, Chris Davis is now hitless in 49 straight at bats, obliterating the decades-old mark for futility.  

Here Chris reacts with joy to his streak remaining intact after a third inning liner was caught.  

Note: This is an actual undoctored game photo from last night's game.  It was taken as Davis got out in the third.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #66 on: April 09, 2019, 12:32:59 PM »
Really pleased with the Josh Donaldson pick up.  So far in 10 games, he's hitting a blistering .190. And while he doesn't have a single homer or RBI, he's really showing good potential.  I feel like over the next 10 games, he can easily double his production.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #67 on: April 09, 2019, 01:16:06 PM »
Congrats to the Baltimore Orioles!!  Their $161 million dollar man just established a new major league record for hitting. 

After an 0-5 night at the plate, Chris Davis is now hitless in 49 straight at bats, obliterating the decades-old mark for futility. 

Here Chris reacts with joy to his streak remaining intact after a third inning liner was caught. 

Note: This is an actual undoctored game photo from last night's game.  It was taken as Davis got out in the third. 
That 109 yard return though!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #68 on: April 09, 2019, 02:13:36 PM »
That 109 yard return though!
Every time I see that photo of Davis from last night, this is what I hear in my head. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #69 on: April 10, 2019, 12:37:48 AM »
Lol!  :(
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #70 on: April 10, 2019, 10:32:44 AM »
Lol!  :(
Okay, I lulz'd.

Braves are getting a bit of a break out in the Rockies.  Colorado is missing 3-4 starters, most of which are big bats.  I swear I love/hate that place, depending on which team hits the pop fly.  Every time the ball goes in the air, there's a threat of it leaving the park.  On that note, there are several iconic ball parks I have on my bucket list to see a game at.  But for some reason, Coors Field just looks bad ass on the cable channels.  Anyone ever been to a game there?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #71 on: April 10, 2019, 10:59:51 AM »
Okay, I lulz'd.

Braves are getting a bit of a break out in the Rockies.  Colorado is missing 3-4 starters, most of which are big bats.  I swear I love/hate that place, depending on which team hits the pop fly.  Every time the ball goes in the air, there's a threat of it leaving the park.  On that note, there are several iconic ball parks I have on my bucket list to see a game at.  But for some reason, Coors Field just looks bad ass on the cable channels.  Anyone ever been to a game there?
Yes.  Yes I have.  

Interesting place.  It was cold.  I was high.  I mean it was elevated.  I walked to the mile high stripe in the outfield.  I could not breathe.  

It was okay, I guess.  I like Fenway much more.  In terms of a good game experience, the new home of the Atlanta Braves is actually pretty nice.  I ridiculed the switch from Spaceship Turner Field to whatever it was to this, but it's a good place to watch a game.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #72 on: April 10, 2019, 04:27:07 PM »
Anyone ever been to a game there?
It's fucking great.  The area the ball park is in, LoDo (Lower Downtown) has all kinds of bars, etc.

When are we going to get your ass to STL for a game?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #73 on: April 10, 2019, 04:36:34 PM »
It's fucking great.  The area the ball park is in, LoDo (Lower Downtown) has all kinds of bars, etc.

When are we going to get your ass to STL for a game?
Buzz and I are on the outs right now.  I found out he's been texting Jean Carlos again and told him to pack his shit and get out.  Turns out it was his place, so I'm kind of living out of my Subaru Forester for the time being.  But, I should be able to make it a little later in the season once I get back on my feet.  When is San Francisco in for a series?   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #74 on: April 10, 2019, 08:49:29 PM »
Buzz and I are on the outs right now.  I found out he's been texting Jean Carlos again and told him to pack his shoot and get out.  Turns out it was his place, so I'm kind of living out of my Subaru Forester for the time being.  But, I should be able to make it a little later in the season once I get back on my feet.  When is San Francisco in for a series? 
9/2 - 9/4.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #75 on: April 11, 2019, 10:02:35 AM »
Buzz and I are on the outs right now.  I found out he's been texting Jean Carlos again and told him to pack his shoot and get out.  Turns out it was his place, so I'm kind of living out of my Subaru Forester for the time being.  But, I should be able to make it a little later in the season once I get back on my feet.  When is San Francisco in for a series? 
Oh baby yoooooooou, youu got what I need...but you say he's just a friend
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #76 on: April 11, 2019, 10:08:57 AM »
Chris Davis flied out in his only plate appearance yesterday.  

The (lack of) hits just keep on coming.  

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #77 on: April 11, 2019, 10:16:25 AM »
Oh baby yoooooooou, youu got what I need...but you say he's just a friend
Image result for Biz Markie images
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #78 on: April 11, 2019, 03:12:36 PM »
Braves starting to lock up the nucleus of their future.  Signed Acuna long term a couple of weeks back and today they inked Ozzie Albies to a 7 year/$35mil deal.  Good to see and they're not breaking the bank on either of them, relatively speaking.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #79 on: April 11, 2019, 03:59:38 PM »
Gotta love a team that's 2nd in teh majors in runs scored but is 3-8.  At least Carl Edwards is in Iowa now, focusing on his driving in circles again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.