Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

They didn’t want him anyway

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
They didn’t want him anyway
« on: December 11, 2018, 07:39:13 AM »
https://www.al.com/sports/2018/12/what-does-clay-webbs-commitment-to-georgia-mean.html

Supposed alabama lock commits to Georgia. What does that mean?  Why nothing. Absolutely nothing. Didn’t need him anyway. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: They didn’t want him anyway
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2018, 09:46:51 AM »
https://www.al.com/sports/2018/12/what-does-clay-webbs-commitment-to-georgia-mean.html

Supposed alabama lock commits to Georgia. What does that mean?  Why nothing. Absolutely nothing. Didn’t need him anyway.
:puke:
Right now, 247 has their top 4 recruiting classes as Alabama, FUGA, Texas A&M and LSU.  We're sitting at #12 with only 16 commits and a lame duck coach.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2018, 09:54:21 AM »
Few thoughts:

Author refered to Bama as a cult. That’s funny.

This kid is overranked to me. Never understood why he was #1. The OL Thompson (Kite) is the same @ #5 last I looked.

Being objective - What in the flying fuck is the appeal to Kirby (his name is Kirby) - with a stupid buttcut, numerous in game gaffes and the most bitchy awkward pressers this side of mike leach - over saban.

I don’t see the machine in Athens most do. I don’t see the saban blueprint there. I see a guy making mistakes and learning on the job in his first gig as a hc. He’s nowhere close to saban. Sick of hearing that from that bunch. Other than the similarity of buying and paying for the best players money can buy. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2018, 10:09:38 AM »
Few thoughts:

Author refered to Bama as a cult. That’s funny.

This kid is overranked to me. Never understood why he was #1. The OL Thompson (Kite) is the same @ #5 last I looked.

Being objective - What in the flying fuck is the appeal to Kirby (his name is Kirby) - with a stupid buttcut, numerous in game gaffes and the most bitchy awkward pressers this side of mike leach - over saban.

I don’t see the machine in Athens most do. I don’t see the saban blueprint there. I see a guy making mistakes and learning on the job in his first gig as a hc. He’s nowhere close to saban. Sick of hearing that from that bunch. Other than the similarity of buying and paying for the best players money can buy.
The "blueprint" is the method of recruiting and stockpiling elite talent across the board.  Donors have to be willing to give til it hurts to bring in 20+ four and five star guys every year. 

Fuck Georgia has always recruited bigly gooder.  But now, suddenly this former assistant coach, who has never had a head gig in his life, is bringing in elite recruiting classes.  Suddenly, so much of the top talent wants to play in that trash pit, Athens.  Why?  Blueprint, baby. $$$$$

You hear people talk about Lord Saybinz' recruiting and justifying all these #1 classes by saying he puts people in the pros.  Top players are willing to come there and sit for a while because they know he sends people to the next level.  Well, what was the reason back in 08' and 09'?  He was just getting started at Bama.  Why did every #1 recruit suddenly want to play for LS?  His bubbly personality?  Hell no!  Blueprint, baby.  $$$$$ 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

MrAZiffell

• RMPL...Got it...
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2018, 01:06:06 PM »

Why did every #1 recruit suddenly want to play for LS?  His bubbly personality?  Hell no!  Blueprint, baby.  $$$$$
And everyone gets really cool dog tags....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2018, 01:41:07 PM »
The "blueprint" is the method of recruiting and stockpiling elite talent across the board.  Donors have to be willing to give til it hurts to bring in 20+ four and five star guys every year. 

Fuck Georgia has always recruited bigly gooder.  But now, suddenly this former assistant coach, who has never had a head gig in his life, is bringing in elite recruiting classes.  Suddenly, so much of the top talent wants to play in that trash pit, Athens.  Why?  Blueprint, baby. $$$$$

You hear people talk about Lord Saybinz' recruiting and justifying all these #1 classes by saying he puts people in the pros.  Top players are willing to come there and sit for a while because they know he sends people to the next level.  Well, what was the reason back in 08' and 09'?  He was just getting started at Bama.  Why did every #1 recruit suddenly want to play for LS?  His bubbly personality?  Hell no!  Blueprint, baby.  $$$$$
You know this. I know this.

When these writers say it and fans say it, they like to think Kirby has the “process” down just like daddy saban. That’s what I don’t see. Process meaning simply their system - that bellechick (patriot way) and saban (the process aight?) are known for.

These fans - mostly uggers - swear Kirby is the next coming of both these two. He’s not. Not even close.

Ga always always recruited well honestly but it involved pulling enough players from fla and mostly sealing their own border. The difference I see now is they are pulling them out of Other states and against the bammers and lsus of the world. That’s I think where the $$ kicks in. Ironic since they bitched and moaned the last 15 years about everyone else cheating. 
« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 01:43:11 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2018, 04:33:18 PM »
Ironic since they bitched and moaned the last 15 years about everyone else cheating.
Well, if you can't beat them then join them, right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2018, 04:44:35 PM »
You know this. I know this.

When these writers say it and fans say it, they like to think Kirby has the “process” down just like daddy saban. That’s what I don’t see. Process meaning simply their system - that bellechick (patriot way) and saban (the process aight?) are known for.

These fans - mostly uggers - swear Kirby is the next coming of both these two. He’s not. Not even close.

Ga always always recruited well honestly but it involved pulling enough players from fla and mostly sealing their own border. The difference I see now is they are pulling them out of Other states and against the bammers and lsus of the world. That’s I think where the $$ kicks in. Ironic since they bitched and moaned the last 15 years about everyone else cheating.
Fuckers...err, Fuggers, have always acted like they are the shit when they haven't done shit in almost 40 years.  Coach Suck plans on doing it the Lord Saybinz way.  Stockpiling enough talent to where they can steamroll 90% of their opponents so he doesn't have to resort to stupid shit like fake punts.  The risk is that once he finally does beat the exalted one, their program is going the way of the Landshark, Ackbar Black Bears. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2018, 08:49:41 PM »
Fuckers...err, Fuggers, have always acted like they are the shit when they haven't done shit in almost 40 years.  Coach Suck plans on doing it the Lord Saybinz way.  Stockpiling enough talent to where they can steamroll 90% of their opponents so he doesn't have to resort to stupid shit like fake punts.  The risk is that once he finally does beat the exalted one, their program is going the way of the Landshark, Ackbar Black Bears.
Another wrench in the plan is I just don’t think Kirby has sabans chops behind the scenes. The attention to detail in preparation and coaching.  But yeah like we were saying....fukkk Georgia 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE