Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Last Chance U - Kansas style

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Last Chance U - Kansas style
« on: December 19, 2018, 09:49:27 PM »
Last Chance U Season 4 is going to be interesting. Team went 2-8. 

http://www.indypirates.com/sports/fball/2018-19/schedule
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

The Six

• My Linktree
Re: Last Chance U - Kansas style
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2019, 03:21:51 PM »
Coach Brown Gone. 

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/jason-brown-coach-featured-last-chance-u-resigns-controversial-texts-player-145851638.html

Jason Brown’s time at Independence Community College has come to an end.
Brown, who rose to prominence when Independence’s football program was featured on the third season of Netflix series “Last Chance U,” announced his resignation on Sunday night. Brown, known for his brash style, came under fire last week when a German-born player publicly shared a series of text messages between he and Brown. In one, Brown tells the player, “I’m your new Hitler.”
Brown announced his resignation in a message posted to Twitter. In the message, he lists the football program’s accomplishments during his time as ICC head coach and thanks his players, staff and supporters before addressing the recent controversy.
“The events of the past few weeks has led me to resign,” Brown wrote. “Given what has most recently been allowed to transpire, it is clear, that is will be nearly impossible to stay here. More plainly, the Montgomery County Chronicle has greatly diminished my ability to successfully do my job, has set this football program back significantly, and the cumulative effect of all these detrimental factors I believe clearly constitute a constructive discharge of my employment.
“I have been working with the college to achieve greatness for 3.5 years, and I believe we accomplished this. I urge all the naysayers on campus and in town to really look at yourself in the mirror and do a self-evaluation of yourself before so hardly judging others.”

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2019, 04:12:32 PM »
Not allowed to hurt feelings any longer.

I need to go back through my years and get some reparations from the bad things coaches said to me...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2019, 04:33:25 PM »
Not allowed to hurt feelings any longer.

I need to go back through my years and get some reparations from the bad things coaches said to me...
Exactly what I was thinking.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2019, 04:52:53 PM »
Exactly what I was thinking. 
Mind you, most of us have learned to not put anything in writing these days.

This site will probably be the end of us all once prowler reports us.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2019, 05:06:26 PM »
Mind you, most of us have learned to not put anything in writing these days.

This site will probably be the end of us all once prowler reports us.
I am your Hitler
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2019, 05:44:25 PM »
I am your Hitler
I like the way that thing tickles...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2019, 05:45:29 PM »
You all are like my lawyer because you're both always trying to get me off
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions