Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Not to Worry, we will be better next year! The Future is Bright!

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Not to Worry, we will be better next year! The Future is Bright!
« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2018, 11:35:33 AM »
Image result for mansierre gif
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2018, 12:02:50 PM »
Do we have one of these for AU?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2018, 03:44:11 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #43 on: December 28, 2021, 10:27:59 AM »
the future is still bright folks....rinse and repeat with this mfer. Skreets have been barking for a year now that Chip knocked up a cheerleader at Troy. Absolute desperation move by both parties here. Gotta love that Gus Coaching Tree - all 1 branches of it.

UCF, Gus Malzahn hire Chip Lindsey as offensive coordinator, quarterbacks coach

By JASON BEEDE
ORLANDO SENTINEL |
DEC 28, 2021

UCF coach Gus Malzahn wasted no time finding a new offensive coordinator and quarterback coach.
Less than one week after co-offensive coordinator and quarterback coach G.J. Kinne accepted a job to become the head coach at Incarnate Word, UCF announced the hiring of former Troy coach Chip Lindsey on Monday.

Prior to three seasons at Troy, Lindsey worked under Malzahn from 2017-18 in the same coordinator role and previously in 2013 as an offensive analyst.

In a weird twist of the above story, I read that Kam Martin was hired as the RB coach at Incarnate Word.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE