Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

NFL Half Way

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: NFL Half Way
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2018, 10:17:01 PM »
Back on the football note.  Games were spread out with it being Thanksgiving week and games played over a 4 day period.  Cheatin' Saints kept it rollin' against my wait til next year Birds.  Rams and Chiefs have some extra days off after their track meet.  One team that people need to start taking notice of are the San Diego L.A. Chargers.  Consistently kicking some ass while staying in the shadows.  Phillip Rivers completed over 25 passes in a row today.  Seriously? 

Pats took care of business to go 8-3.  The Dolphins choked away a game against Indy, who have now won like 5-6 in a row.  Cam went 25-30 but in the end, it was Russell Wilson who cut their heart out with a minute to play.  I knew it as soon as the Seasquawks got the ball after a Gano missed FG.  Game over.

One game to keep an eye on this next weekend.  The red hot Chargers go to Pittsburgh.  That game might be epic.  Bananas even.  Good stuff going down the stretch.     
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Token

« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2018, 11:53:13 PM »
Worth noting that Melvin Gordon left the game with MCL injury and could be out for 2-4 weeks. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2018, 12:54:12 AM »
Sooo, Dirty Birds to the Superbowl?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #43 on: November 26, 2018, 07:25:10 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #44 on: November 26, 2018, 08:12:57 AM »
Sooo, Dirty Birds to the Superbowl?
You know, I'm probably wrong about this, and please forgive me if I'm out of bounds.  But, I thought I detected the slightest hint of sarcasm in your post.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #45 on: November 26, 2018, 09:42:29 AM »
You know, I'm probably wrong about this, and please forgive me if I'm out of bounds.  But, I thought I detected the slightest hint of sarcasm in your post.
What?  No, sir. Not at all.  I love me some Hotlanta sports teams. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2018, 10:10:18 AM »
I knew that was the case.  I've just been a little over sensitive lately.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #47 on: November 26, 2018, 11:15:37 AM »
Me too!  When is the first Thrashers game?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

chinook

« Reply #48 on: November 26, 2018, 12:17:46 PM »

Atlanta is a soccer city anyway...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #49 on: November 26, 2018, 12:22:29 PM »

Atlanta is a soccer city anyway...
Damn right.  5 Stripes bitches.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #50 on: November 26, 2018, 01:33:00 PM »
Damn right.  5 Stripes bitches.

i hope the Timbers can make it through KC on Thursday...then see a ATL vs PDX matchup.  That would be rad.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions