dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: 24 Point Dogs
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2018, 09:05:57 AM »
Not comparing them but many said the same thing last week too. Wasn’t even close. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2018, 09:36:12 AM »
This doesn't have anything to do with the points...well...maybe it does in a way.  But this morning, Golic & Wingo played a sound bite from Lord Saybinz that had me doing the Prowler (smh).  If you recall, last week he went 6th grader temper tantrum and berated a reporter....again....for having the gall to ask if he would rest an injured Two'er against the Citadel.  Wow, who comes up with such incredibly stupid questions?  Your Heisman QB went to the injury tent twice and next week you're facing a high school team.  How could that reporter ever think that there's a possibility Lord Saybinz would do something so crazy as to not risk losing the key to his 47th MNC?

Anyway, after LS stormed off the podium, he later gave his rationale that it's total disrespect to your opponent to say something like that or even consider resting a starter.  Then, the sound bite was of the Lord S responding to a question about what he said at half time Saturday whilst tied 10-10. First thing out of his mouth was, "I told them there's not one person on their team that could even play for Alabama."

No coach.  No disrespect at all.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2018, 09:56:04 AM »
This doesn't have anything to do with the points...well...maybe it does in a way.  But this morning, Golic & Wingo played a sound bite from Lord Saybinz that had me doing the Prowler (smh).  If you recall, last week he went 6th grader temper tantrum and berated a reporter....again....for having the gall to ask if he would rest an injured Two'er against the Citadel.  Wow, who comes up with such incredibly stupid questions?  Your Heisman QB went to the injury tent twice and next week you're facing a high school team.  How could that reporter ever think that there's a possibility Lord Saybinz would do something so crazy as to not risk losing the key to his 47th MNC?

Anyway, after LS stormed off the podium, he later gave his rationale that it's total disrespect to your opponent to say something like that or even consider resting a starter.  Then, the sound bite was of the Lord S responding to a question about what he said at half time Saturday whilst tied 10-10. First thing out of his mouth was, "I told them there's not one person on their team that could even play for Alabama."

No coach.  No disrespect at all. 
"It's okay if I say they suck. The reporters can't say that though because I didn't tell them it was okay." Rinse. Repeat. All day with that guy. Accustomed to it at this point.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2018, 10:09:43 AM »
Take the under. Bammer will keep the score close (17). They don't want to lose Gus either!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2018, 10:12:59 AM »
Take the under. Bammer will keep the score close (17). They don't want to lose Gus either!
Post of the year. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

chinook

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2018, 10:16:19 AM »
i'm going on a limb...no worries I grow a poop ton of trees.   Many limbs to grasp later.  

We aren't winning this game but its going to be closer than some of the prognosticators  are indicating.  

They win by a touch down or less.  

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2018, 10:18:29 AM »
i'm going on a limb...no worries I grow a poop ton of trees.  Many limbs to grasp later. 

We aren't winning this game but its going to be closer than some of the prognosticators  are indicating. 

They win by a touch down or less. 
Through the first quarter, sure.  But then when we go 3 and out for the 5th time, the defense will say fuck it.  I think it's going to be another 40-0 ass raping.  They are going to beat us like they caught us fucking Saban's daughter.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2018, 10:24:10 AM »
Through the first quarter, sure.  But then when we go 3 and out for the 5th time, the defense will say fuck it.  I think it's going to be another 40-0 ass raping.  They are going to beat us like they caught us fucking Saban's daughter.
While I generally agree, if Harris is out or not close to full speed, does that change things? Is tua as effective At that point? I know they roll 17 deep at rb but we saw last year at this time the difference a good sec Rb makes. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2018, 10:29:14 AM »
If I had to make a prediction, I'd say it will go the way it did against FUGA.  It looks to me as if we've been doing a few more innovative things on offense the last few games, even against FUGA.  Again, remember that a simple completed swing pass to the Boobs late in the first half of that game, may have made that competitive right down to the end. 

I like some of the things they did in getting the ball to Seth Williams and Man Love Davis Saturday as well.  I know it was Liberty but at least they were executing. In the end though, no way we have the offense to stay with them and they just have too many horses and actual play calling going on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2018, 10:29:57 AM »
While I generally agree, if Harris is out or not close to full speed, does that change things? Is tua as effective At that point? I know they roll 17 deep at rb but we saw last year at this time the difference a good sec Rb makes.
From our offensive side of things, no.  I have no faith in our coaching staff to put together a coherent gameplan to allow us to cross the 50, much less allow us to cover.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2018, 10:32:01 AM »
From our offensive side of things, no.  I have no faith in our coaching staff to put together a coherent gameplan to allow us to cross the 50, much less allow us to cover.
We either do a 2014 and get into a Big 12 style shootout and lose because they score TDs and we kick FGs OR we get blown out 2015-2016 style. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2018, 10:49:32 AM »
Correct. I don’t think it changes that our max in this game is probably 10-14 points. But it may limit them to say, 28-32 instead of 50. 

Tend to to lean towards snags post of being a similar, ugly style game like uga. 30-13ish
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2018, 10:52:03 AM »
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, meme and text
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2018, 10:57:50 AM »
You thought 2008 2012 2015 was bad...just wait.

I would bet the house, the farm, the farmer's daughter and the house that the cousin grinders cover and cover big.

Unless somehow this defense gets a couple of pick 6s, we won't get into double digits.  The only question will be just how many touchdowns Tuer can throw before his arm gives out.

I'm gonna say 52-9
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2018, 10:59:55 AM »

I would bet the house, the farm, the farmer's daughter and the house that the cousin grinders cover and cover big.

Unless somehow this defense gets a couple of pick 6s, we won't get into double digits.  The only question will be just how many touchdowns Tuer can throw before his arm gives out.

I'm gonna say 52-9
Pffffft….  All they have to do is look at the film from last year and say....nope, we can't do that this year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2018, 11:09:46 AM »

I'm gonna say 52-9

Pawwlll you reckon they orta jist give him tha other two heismans now? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2018, 12:02:15 PM »
AU won't score more than 10.  

Be hard pressed to keep them under 49.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2018, 01:36:20 AM »
"Sweep the leg"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2018, 09:02:06 AM »
"Sweep the leg"
Get a body bag, Johnny!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.