Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

RBG and Cheney movies

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
RBG and Cheney movies
« on: December 27, 2018, 04:52:28 PM »
There's a movie out now with the decent looking girl from the stand-alone Star Wars story paying Ruth Bader Ginsburg.  They're painting the old bat as some sort of crusading American heroine. 

Garbage.

She's a far left loon who has fully embraced her demented activism while abandoning the basic concepts of judicial impartiality. 

A judge should be wed to the law, not to some whackadoo political ideology.  Ginsburg fails spectacularly in that respect. 

It sickens me that there's a movie glorifying her when her actions as a judge are more deserving of scorn. 

And speaking of scorn, there's the liberal moron fantasy Vice which lampoons Dick Cheney and the GWB administration and essentially rhapsodizes that "unless you're a left-swinging liberal you're an uneducated simpleton."  The movie has little basis in reality and is an insult to anyone with any actual sense. 

Predictably the celebriloons are falling all over themselves to heap praise on this turdfest.  They'll probably deny Rami Malek the Oscar so they can give it to Fat Man Bale.  

I'm done with Christian Bale.  I can't erase Batman, but I won't watch anything else he's in. 
I'm done with Steve Carrell.  I can't erase Michael Scott, but from here on out he's dead to me. 
Same with Amy Adams, Tyler Perry, Sam Rockwell, Lily Rabe and Jesse Plemons. 

I'm done with Will Ferrell who was one of the producers of this tripe.  He's doing a fine job killing his career without me, but I'm happy to help him along by ignoring anything he's ever in again. 

Done with Brad Pitt who was a producer. 

Somehow we (the majority) have to stand up to these wacko losers.  The first step is to reject their trash and refuse to watch it or download it or anything else they're associated with. 
« Last Edit: December 27, 2018, 04:54:48 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: RBG and Cheney movies
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2018, 08:52:08 AM »
Harumph!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions