Ongoing investigation, smh
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Token

Re: Antifa vs Tucker Carlson
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2018, 05:08:58 PM »
You fucking pathetic pieces of shit.  You can’t stay in your $250k houses that you worked your asses off to acquire forever. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2018, 05:22:01 PM »
You fucking pathetic pieces of shit.  You can’t stay in your $250k houses that you worked your asses off to acquire forever.
$250k?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2018, 06:13:23 PM »
$250k?
Did I lowball you, rich republican whitey?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2018, 06:29:26 PM »
Don't forget pipe bombs.
Oh, I haven’t forgotten.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2018, 11:03:57 PM »
Prowler do you approve of Antifa harassing innocent families? Women and children? Surely you don’t. But I won’t call you Shirley I promise. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2018, 06:25:25 AM »
24 hours. Silence from not just Prowler, but several rather prevalent posters on here. Guess this is okay with you.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 04:16:48 PM by The Six »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

GH2001

« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2018, 11:17:13 AM »
Thanks to token for the blueprint. Props. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2018, 11:35:33 PM »
Paintball guns with pepper balls.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2018, 05:44:07 PM »
From the Daily Wire

Tucker Carlson isn't the only Fox News personality experiencing harassment over his affiliations. Fox News contributor Kat Timpf, a regular on "The Greg Gutfeld Show," says she recently felt compelled to leave a bar after a woman became "belligerent" upon learning that she worked for the one right-leaning mainstream news channel.
"I was just ran out of an establishment because of where I work. Chewed out, abused. But I guess that’s the norm now," Timpf tweeted Friday night.
I was just ran out of an establishment because of where I work. Chewed out, abused. But I guess that’s the norm now.
— Kat Timpf (@KatTimpf) November 11, 2018

National Review, to which Timpf is a contributor, talked with her on Monday about the ugly situation at the Brooklyn bar. The Review's Jack Crowe notes that this isn't the first time Timpf has been harassed while out on the town in New York City; twice before she's found herself the target of public rebuke.
Crowe reports that after being separated from her friends while in a conversation with a guy, who asked her about her occupation, she was confronted by a woman she'd never met, who, "after hearing she worked at Fox News, became enraged and began shouting at her in a threatening manner."
"This girl started going nuts on me, screaming at me to get out of the bar. I found her very threatening," said Timpf.
Timpf says she tried to move to another section of the bar to get away from the woman, but the irate woman followed her, continuing to yell in a threatening way.
"The woman, who was visibly intoxicated at the time, was surrounded by a large group of men and women who all stood by and laughed as she harassed Timpf and followed her around the bar," Crowe writes. "After realizing no one in the group would defend her in what might become a violent situation, Timpf was forced to flee the bar."

The last time she was publicly harassed a man dumped a bottle of water on her head. "This is the third time this has happened to me, so I’m just over it," she said, though she underscored that she's not going to go into hiding due to the harassment.
"There have been times where I’m hesitant to go out with my glasses because it makes me more recognizable. But I have to live my life, I can’t let this ruin it," she said.
Timpf also spoke with Fox Business Network's Neil Cavuto about the "belligerent" woman. WATCH:

Timpf and Cavuto's discussion about Republican Rep. Dan Crenshaw is a reference to his appearance on SNL over the weekend after one of its guests mocked him last week for wearing an eye-patch due to losing his eye to an IED while serving in Afghanistan. Crenshaw graciously accepted the sincere apology of comedian Pete Davidson, a moment that people have celebrated as an example of civility and good humor winning over divisiveness and outrage.

On the other end of the civility spectrum, Timpf's account of her experience at the bar follows an even more disturbing scene that played out at Tucker Carlson's home, where an Antifa group came and banged on the door and issued threats to him and his family while Carlson's wife was home alone.
Related: Carlson Details Ugly Encounter With Avenatti's Latest Client, So Avenatti Posts Statement Attacking Carlson And His Kids

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2018, 06:43:30 PM »
Not as hot as Tomi Lauren but sheesh there is something sexy about Kat Timpf
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2018, 11:46:50 AM »
Pepper spray is an option!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2018, 12:22:14 PM »
I see we still have no answers from any of our resident liberals.  Shocked!  Shocked, I tell you!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2018, 12:45:51 PM »
I find it amusing that they only will do that shit with people that won't punch back.  I'd love someone to try that shit on Marcus Luttrell, Robert O'Neill, or Dakota Meyer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2018, 01:26:38 PM »
USAToday says Fox News needs to hold Carlson accountable for the reactions his words provoke. 

It's his fault, you know.  

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2018/11/14/fox-news-tucker-carlson-accountability-twitter-talker/1997652002/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2018, 07:58:10 PM »
"The media is the true enemy of the people." - Trump

"It is the press, above all, which wages a positively fanatical and slanderous struggle, tearing down everything which can be regarded as a support of national independence, cultural elevation, and the economic independence of the nation." - Hitler

Pipe bombs sent to CNN office - Crickets from the alt-right.

Protest outside of Tucker Carlson's house - Outrage from alt-right
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2018, 11:01:38 PM »

"It is the press, above all, which wages a positively fanatical and slanderous struggle, tearing down everything which can be regarded as a support of national independence, cultural elevation, and the economic independence of the nation." - Hitler

Pipe bombs sent to CNN office - Crickets from the alt-right.

Go fuck yourself. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2018, 09:21:22 AM »

Pipe bombs sent to CNN office - Crickets from the alt-right.

Thats about what we thought. Your weak ass can’t answer the question. And yes you are weak. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2018, 11:28:30 AM »
Thats about what we thought. Your weak ass can’t answer the question. And yes you are weak.
He can answer it, but he won't.  He won't answer it because he condones it.  That weak ass reply with the quotes tells you that he is trying to justify it without him outright saying he condones it.  People like him who advocate violence just because you don't agree with their way of thinking are the worst and the lowest of the low.  It is also people like him who still doesn't understand why his side lost the election and are guaranteeing Trump a victory in 2020. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

GH2001

« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2018, 11:49:02 AM »
He can answer it, but he won't.  He won't answer it because he condones it.  That weak ass reply with the quotes tells you that he is trying to justify it without him outright saying he condones it.  People like him who advocate violence just because you don't agree with their way of thinking are the worst and the lowest of the low.  It is also people like him who still doesn't understand why his side lost the election and are guaranteeing Trump a victory in 2020.
Copying a quote from mein kempf too.

Yeah because the context at which both of those quotes were said is the exact intent and purpose. What a dumb fuck. This is what you get when you read wacko sites like Occupy and Other 98% and simply copy their stupid meme quotes.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 11:52:43 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE