Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

This Is Disturbing

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
This Is Disturbing
« on: October 30, 2018, 10:35:30 AM »
Hollyweird trying to push us closer to an all out Un-Civil War.  I don't know who this guy is but this type of rhetoric can't do anything but stir the pot even more and incite people to violence if they don't get their way.  It's so funny how the media blames Trump for every violent act in America and they refuse to even recognize just flat out calls to violence from everyone from Madonna to Maxine Waters to Hollywood morons like this guy. fox

Character actor James Cromwell was honored at the fourth annual Carney Awards, where he used his platform to call for change in the United States and warn of violence if President Trump and his allies remain in office.

Cromwell, a noted character actor known for roles in projects such as "Babe," “The Green Mile,” “Big Hero 6,” “Boardwalk Empire” and “American Horror Story,” is also a political activist who has worked with organizations such as the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals. He’s frequently been arrested for his role in planned, peaceful protests at places like SeaWorld and a nuclear power plant in New York.

Speaking to Variety at the event, he warned of the turn that he sees America taking and cautioned there will be “blood in the streets” if Republicans remain in control.
“This is nascent fascism. We always had a turnkey, totalitarian state — all we needed was an excuse, and all the institutions were in place to turn this into pure fascism,” Cromwell said. “If we don’t stop [President Trump] now, then we will have a revolution for real. Then there will be blood in the streets.”
The star, who previously played George H.W. Bush in Oliver Stone's "W," echoed these sentiments during his acceptance speech, where he warned that he believes the country is headed toward the possibility of a violent revolution.

“We’re living in very curious times, and something is coming up which is desperately important to this country and to this planet, and that is an election, in which hopefully in some measure we are going to take back our democracy,” he said. “We will have a government that represents us and not the donor class. We will cut through the corruption, [and] we won’t have to do what comes next, which is either a non-violent revolution or a violent one, because this has got to end.”
Comedian Patton Oswalt hosted the event, which honored fellow character actors such as Joe Morton, Jessica Walter, Joe Pantoliano, Bruce Greenwood and M. Emmet Walsh.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
Re: This Is Disturbing
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2018, 11:00:41 AM »
Yes, a recovering economy and America becoming a world power again must end. 

Screw them all, let's take it to the streets!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2018, 12:22:59 PM »
Their side has no guns. Very little of the money. Very little of the brains. And frankly they’re chicken shit snowflakes. It will be the shortest war in history. 

Bring it bitch. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2018, 03:36:41 PM »
That stupid moron should have stopped while he was ahead.  Like after he fucked that little pig.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2018, 01:35:14 AM »
Their side has no guns. Very little of the money. Very little of the brains. And frankly they’re chicken shit snowflakes. It will be the shortest war in history.

Bring it bitch.
You honestly have no clue what you're talking about.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2018, 01:39:33 AM »
Democrats have taken the House of Representatives and Nancy Pelosi could become the Speaker of the House again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2018, 02:59:24 AM »
Democrats have taken the House of Representatives and Nancy Pelosi could become the Speaker of the House again.
And now Trump has them right where he wants them. Time to put up or shut up!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2018, 08:43:40 AM »
#notmyhouse
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2018, 08:44:22 AM »
I'm going to loot and rob all the businesses in Birmingham today.  Who's with me?!?!?!?

Oh wait, no.  I have to go to work.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2018, 12:16:36 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2018, 02:51:13 PM »
And now Trump has them right where he wants them. Time to put up or shut up!
Lmaooooo, you haven't a clue either...y'all are possibly the dumbest bunch of individuals this side of the Pacific. Just fucking pathetic, the whole lot of ya. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2018, 01:07:33 AM »
TRUMP...still yo daddy bitch!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2018, 03:24:06 PM »
Lmaooooo, you haven't a clue either...y'all are possibly the dumbest bunch of individuals this side of the Pacific. Just fucking pathetic, the whole lot of ya.
 Like I said above folks.... very little of the Brains. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE