Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The blue trickle

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: The blue trickle
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2018, 06:27:44 AM »
 Hillary Clinton and if she'd possibly colluded with Russia to win the US election,
You said if.  That's rich...like the Clintons.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: The blue trickle
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2018, 03:20:52 PM »
The fact that you and other morons believe that Jeff Sessions is the reason the Russia investigation is still ongoing is part of the problem. Y'all not wanting the truth to come out is another part of the problem. If this was Hillary Clinton and if she'd possibly colluded with Russia to win the US election, would you want the investigation to continue? That answer is a resounding YES...y'all still want to lock her up, even the next day after she had a pipe bomb sent to her. You and your kind, which is sadly a number of other people here, are fucking pathetic.
You lose. 

A lot. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE