Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« on: November 07, 2018, 02:17:23 PM »
Or is it#17. One piece said he was #16. Anywho:

Nehemiah Pritchett.

The 6-foot, 172-pounder is rated as the No. 55 cornerback in the 2019 class and the No. 17 player in the state of Alabama, according to the 247Sports Composite rankings. He is the fifth defensive back prospect to commit to Auburn’s recruiting class, joining four-star cornerback Jaylin Simpson, four-star athlete Jashawn Sheffield, four-star athlete Cam’Ron Kelly and four-star safety Zion Puckett.

Okay Gus, from here on out.....linemen, linemen, linemen, linemen, linemen and more linemen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

bgreene

Re: #16
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2018, 04:54:04 PM »
Okay Gus, from here on out.....linemen, linemen, linemen, offensive coordinator, linemen, linemen and more linemen
Fixed
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2018, 06:25:59 PM »
I think all the linemen are in Panama City. 

Too early?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2018, 08:23:45 PM »
It won't matter. This coaching staff can't develop insta-matic film. Love Auburn. Bump those losers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg