Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Final KISS Tour

jmar

Final KISS Tour
« on: October 30, 2018, 09:02:36 AM »
Hear the last show is April 13th in Birmingham. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Final KISS Tour
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2018, 12:24:20 PM »
Germans 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2018, 03:59:37 PM »
Germans
I think Paul Stanley is American
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2018, 04:18:08 PM »
I think Paul Stanley is American
Gene is Yiddish.  Thus the tongue. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2018, 10:53:33 PM »
So I'm definitely going.  Maybe four times.  As many as I can.  I'm taking contributions for the $1500 maximum meet and greet.  You guys can make that happen.  150 people giving $10 each would get me there.  C'mon, guys!  

They say in interviews that this will be the biggest, baddest, loudest, most bombastic concert in the band's history. 

I wonder, though.  Gene will turn 70 during the tour.  What are the real chances this will be that big?  I can't imagine doing it once, much less 17 out of 28 nights in February, 19 out of 31 nights in March, 8 out of 30 nights in April and then head to Europe to do it again.  

The plan (as I understand it) is to try to play every place they've ever played and then never go there again.  If that's true then there should eventually be a Pensacola show.  And maybe Mobile. They played there in the 70s.  

Whatever you may think of the band, going out there night after night with the explosions, the makeup and 40-plus pounds of gear at that age and still sound even sort of okay?  I respect that. 
« Last Edit: November 01, 2018, 10:58:18 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2018, 12:39:41 AM »
We can always hope for lip sync and moves that are only two beats behind!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2018, 07:40:08 AM »
We can always hope for lip sync and moves that are only two beats behind!
Yeah.  No.  

I've heard them after a couple of straight days of concerts and Paul's voice was really shaky.  No lip sync or dance moves here.  They can barely move period.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2018, 09:05:57 AM »
So I'm definitely going.  Maybe four times.  As many as I can.  I'm taking contributions for the $1500 maximum meet and greet.  You guys can make that happen.  150 people giving $10 each would get me there.  C'mon, guys! 

They say in interviews that this will be the biggest, baddest, loudest, most bombastic concert in the band's history. 

I wonder, though.  Gene will turn 70 during the tour.  What are the real chances this will be that big?  I can't imagine doing it once, much less 17 out of 28 nights in February, 19 out of 31 nights in March, 8 out of 30 nights in April and then head to Europe to do it again. 

The plan (as I understand it) is to try to play every place they've ever played and then never go there again.  If that's true then there should eventually be a Pensacola show.  And maybe Mobile. They played there in the 70s. 

Whatever you may think of the band, going out there night after night with the explosions, the makeup and 40-plus pounds of gear at that age and still sound even sort of okay?  I respect that.
The bold ^^ you will be much disappoint. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE