Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Go Greek

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Go Greek
« on: December 28, 2018, 09:52:38 AM »
Simple meal with a different flavor.  Recently got a chicken-portabella sandwich from Taziki's, which was pretty darn skippy.  Last night, I tried a little version of my own recipe. 

Took some thin sliced chicken breasts and brushed them with Olive Oil, dusted with salt/pepper and Cavender's Greek Seasoning.  Very versatile seasoning.  Those went on the grill and I finished a couple of them off with a slice of parmesan cheese. 

Sliced up a red bell pepper and portabellas (trimming the fans) and tossed them with olive oil, lemon juice, Cavenders and garlic salt.  Put some butter in a pan and sautéed those.

Put some buns out for those that wanted to build it as a sammich.  If you have a gas grill, prep and cooking time for all of it is less than 30 minutes. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

jmar

Re: Go Greek
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2018, 12:40:52 PM »
Simple meal with a different flavor.  Recently got a chicken-portabella sandwich from Taziki's, which was pretty darn skippy.  Last night, I tried a little version of my own recipe.

Took some thin sliced chicken breasts and brushed them with Olive Oil, dusted with salt/pepper and Cavender's Greek Seasoning.  Very versatile seasoning.  Those went on the grill and I finished a couple of them off with a slice of parmesan cheese.

Sliced up a red bell pepper and portabellas (trimming the fans) and tossed them with olive oil, lemon juice, Cavenders and garlic salt.  Put some butter in a pan and sautéed those.

Put some buns out for those that wanted to build it as a sammich.  If you have a gas grill, prep and cooking time for all of it is less than 30 minutes.
Face it, your white privilege bores you and you have to get creative in order to keep your sanity. Homemade/country cooking fare will only go so far. I get it.
BTW... that Cavender's is some damn good sprinkle. Can make chicken salad special.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Go Greek
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2018, 03:41:08 PM »
Troof on the Cavenders.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."