The Dumbest People Ever

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: The Dumbest People Ever
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2018, 10:17:14 PM »
I hear you.

But im gonna need that ponytail pic.
I'm sure I got one somewhere.  I was a mess.  

Had an earring.  Wore a diamond when I was being fancy and had a skull on a spike cross for regular days.  My hair hadn't gone then.  Before the wreck I had a nice mullet.  After the accident I was out for three months or so and then in recovery for six more months at least.  Didn't get a haircut the whole time. So when I went back to work and DNGAF I used this crap that slicked it back like Pat Riley and put the mullet into a tail. 

I see now in retrospect that I was being purposely self-destructive, but hell.  I was in good shape from playing baseball, I was not even 30 and a widower, my arm was still sorta fucked up and I honestly didn't care if I lived or died.  It wasn't necessarily about "intimidation" because I really didn't physically intimidate the deadbeats.  It was more about intractability and doggedness.  There was no threat and no negotiation they could provide that would get me to leave without my money or my shit.  Period.   

Dude, at the same time I was doing this I was working with another guy doing car repossessions at night and on the weekends.  I had guns pulled on me, shots fired in our direction, dogs sicced on me, people try to fight.  I did not care.  

Having a daughter and realizing I didn't really want to die after all changed me. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2018, 09:46:03 AM »
Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahabavvahahaaaaa

Yeah, k is as intimidating a "collector" as I would be. 
You know as well as anyone that attitude or not giving a fuck can cover for a lot of sins my not so young padawan learner.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2018, 09:47:41 AM »
You know as well as anyone that attitude or not giving a fuck can cover for a lot of sins my not so young padawan learner.
You can tell when someone has a touch of crazy in them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.