Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

**** #16 PG Tyrell Jones commits to Auburn...

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Re: **** #16 PG Tyrell Jones commits to Auburn...
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2018, 11:12:07 PM »
Yeah but...can he snap the ball. If not he's a cornerback. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2018, 12:01:45 AM »
This looks like one solid ass recruiting class.  5 guys committed with four of them being 4*. 

Just toured the current roster and there's a lot to be excited about.  My initial thoughts are that we'll go as far as Austin Wiley let's us go.  6'11" 260.  Not a prolific scorer (10-15 a game) but if this guy gives us his usual double digit rebounds and presence inside, we should be strong.

We've got all our guys back except Mustapha...that hurt.   Jared Harper, Bryce Brown, Anfernee McLemore, Horace Spenser and some bad ass young talent like 6'8" Chuma Okeke.  But the difference is, we have 3-4 guys who transferred in that have D1 playing experience.  Can't recall the names but one is from Memphis and another from VCU. 

Have no idea why Danjel Purifoy has to sit out the entire pre-conference schedule after being benched all of last season, especially when it's been established that Blooming Shit Onion Head Collins was gettin' paid big time and sat ONE ONE ONE ONE fucking game.  But when this talent returns, look the fuck out.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2018, 08:59:25 AM »
I was sorta hoping PG stood for Pulling Guard.  

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2018, 09:57:01 AM »
No wonder we can't block for shit.  Gus is gettin' these 160 pound guys at Guard.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2018, 01:36:05 PM »
No wonder we can't block for shoot.  Gus is gettin' these 160 pound guys at Guard.
Hey, Army's undersized Guards block just fine. Averaging 360+ a game on the ground.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2018, 04:08:53 PM »
Wait, are talking baseball or equestrian? No way we can be talking bball...right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions