Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Fools...

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Fools...
« on: October 06, 2018, 04:02:44 PM »
I'm almost to the point that we need to eliminate some people. 

The fools who disrupted the Senate bellowing and showing their ass should be gotten rid of by whatever means necessary.  I'd be fine with making it permanent.  Drag them out in front of the chamber and tase their ass.  Run them the hell off.

And they can take 3/4 of Hollywood, that despicable Feinstein shrew, the entire Schumer family tree and all of its branches, Cory "I touched a girl and I liked it" Booker, Maxine Loonybin Walters, and as many more as want to go.  P

This is not how Americans act.  I loathed Obama as did millions more.  I despised Hillary as did millions more.  But when those fools were elected or appointed we didn't behave like this.  Sometimes our guys win, sometimes theirs do.  If you know anything about politics, you understand that this is cyclical.  They'll have their turn eventually (I hope not, but I know it to be true). 

I'm disgusted by the behavior of the entire democratic party and sickened by the antics of the brain-dead morons who follow them.

Yell all you want you cheese-gobbling cum holes. Fuck you.  Say hello to:

Justice Kavanaugh

Now if we can just get rid of Yoda and replace her with somebody who makes sense, that'd be great. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Token

Re: Fools...
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2018, 04:30:38 PM »
Glad to see the character assault on Kavanaugh come to a close today.  This conservative majority Supreme Court will be President Trump’s legacy. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2018, 04:50:19 PM »
I couldn't agree more, K. Just fucking shameful the way they've all acted since the day Trump was elected.  Embarrassing.  And the media is backing them 100%.  They love it and encourage it. 

And still, no answer from Prowler, or anyone else as to why Di-Fi held the letter for weeks and weeks and never once mentioned it throughout the public and private confirmation questioning.  So fucking blatant.  She and Spartacus should be thrown out on their asses. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2018, 05:02:10 PM »
I couldn't agree more, K. Just fucking shameful the way they've all acted since the day Trump was elected.  Embarrassing.  And the media is backing them 100%.  They love it and encourage it.

And still, no answer from Prowler, or anyone else as to why Di-Fi held the letter for weeks and weeks and never once mentioned it throughout the public and private confirmation questioning.  So fucking blatant.  She and Spartacus should be thrown out on their asses.
Is there anything they could be charged with?  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2018, 07:27:36 PM »
If ole Ginsberg will retire, we can add Barret to the SCOTUS!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2018, 09:57:21 PM »
If ole Ginsberg will retire, we can add Barret to the SCOTUS!
Or die. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2018, 11:07:04 PM »
Or die.
Welcome to ten years ago at least. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions