Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

President Trump just announced the end of twitter! (put your memes here)

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 11:08:34 AM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Presidetn Trump just announced the end of twitter!
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2018, 12:00:08 PM »
Here's a little piece about how the hosts of "The View" feel about the texts...or more succinctly, about our President.  How in the hell can any network justify such open hatred and vitriol about the POTUS spewing forth on a daily basis?  mediaite.com

Three out of the four hosts of The View were not happy that on Wednesday afternoon nearly all smartphones in America (some 225 million) will receive a text from President Donald Trump as part of the national Presidential Alert system.
After announcing news of the alert system, “which you cannot opt out of,” Whoopi Goldberg ripped up her notes.
“I don’t like that,” Sunny Hostin said. “He doesn’t have proper phone etiquette or Twitter etiquette. Why do I have to be subjected to that?”
“You’re not getting his tweets, this is for like a terrorist attack or a hurricane or natural disaster,” Abby Huntsman contended.

“I don’t need him to tell me, he’s the last one to tell me,” Goldberg replied.
“I don’t have trust in him,” Hostin added, as Joy Behar exclaimed, “He’s a liar, how do I believe the guy!”
“That’s just because you guys can’t stand the president,” Huntsman shot back.
“No he’s a proven liar,” Hostin replied, as Goldberg and Behar also shouted “No!”
“He’s going to lie about a terrorist attack?” Huntsman asked.
“I would not put that past him,” Hostin said.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2018, 12:17:23 PM »
These morons did not have a problem with it when it was being developed under the guidance of their lord and savior barak hussein obama!

Even their beloved VOX admits this.

But the national warning system predates Trump and has been under development for years, and officials say there are some pretty specific guardrails in place to make sure it’s always used correctly.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/10/3/17931894/emergency-alert-test-presidential-text

Don't click on this shit. It's just here to prove to the prowlers of the world that it is true!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 12:19:02 PM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2018, 12:27:51 PM »
These morons did not have a problem with it when it was being developed under the guidance of their lord and savior barak hussein obama!

Even their beloved VOX admits this.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/10/3/17931894/emergency-alert-test-presidential-text

Don't click on this shit. It's just here to prove to the prowlers of the world that it is true!
You do know there's an ongoing investigation and the FBI hasn't talked to Whoopi Goldberg or Joy Behar yet, right?  smh
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: President Trump just announced the end of twitter!
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2018, 01:50:01 PM »
I only hope that if there is a terrorist attack, those bitches have opted out of the messages.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2018, 01:55:47 PM »
I just assumed he wouldn't send it to them for a real event.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2018, 02:44:59 PM »
I just assumed he wouldn't send it to them for a real event.
This is a Test of the Trump Emergency Network.  This is only a test.  If this were a real emergency, Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg can kiss my mushroom.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2018, 02:55:34 PM »
This is a Test of the Trump Emergency Network.  This is only a test.  If this were a real emergency, Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg can kiss my mushroom.
Stormy said Trump has a misshapen schvantzenschtupel.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2018, 03:53:38 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2018, 03:58:49 PM »
Son of a....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2018, 04:09:43 PM »
Son of a....
See. Trump DOES appreciate your vote!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2018, 06:39:36 AM »
See. Trump DOES appreciate your vote!
One might say he cares as well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2018, 11:08:02 AM »
There are some really good memes for this:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: President Trump just announced the end of twitter! (put your memes here)
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2018, 11:28:46 AM »

Sorry. That one just slipped in...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2018, 11:34:29 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2018, 12:16:18 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2018, 01:42:05 PM »
« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 02:18:13 PM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2018, 02:17:46 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions