Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

You know what I miss......

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
You know what I miss......
« on: October 07, 2008, 02:51:59 PM »
A Kaos rant about Tony Franklin "His Hero"....Where you at son....I need a fix, help a brother out, we know you got the goods.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
Re: You know what I miss......
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 03:07:08 PM »
A nice front page rant would sure hit the spot on this dark October day.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2008, 03:22:56 PM »
First Raven and now Franklin.  It hasn't been a good season for Kevin.  I picture him huddled in a dark corner of his kid's tree fort, drooling while he mumbles incoherently..something about "fucking Raven" and "fucking Franklin". 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2008, 03:44:54 PM »
Ya'll quit fooling yourselves.  Kaos is buried nose deep in his new book.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2008, 04:37:40 PM »
Ya'll quit fooling yourselves.  Kaos is buried nose deep in his new book.

Now, that's some funny shit
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2008, 05:42:07 PM »
A Kaos rant about Tony Franklin "His Hero"....Where you at son....I need a fix, help a brother out, we know you got the goods.

My soul aches.  I poured it out there early and often on Franklin.  Sounded the alarm bells. Got trashed for it, as I recall. Bleeding puss, whining baby. But I knew what I was talking about. I just hoped and prayed that I was going to be wrong. I wasn't. It's just as bad as I anticipated it could become. It's armageddon level at this point. Every worst fear I harbored after the Game One abortion was realized. I believe I said after the near disaster of UT that AU could get into a two-back set and grind out wins in all but two games, but noooo, our beloved OC was too smart to do that. 

Do you know why we can't run?  Because teams don't respect the pass.  Do you know why we can't pass? Chris Todd's mother got pregnant back in the late 80s.  That's why.  Maybe she was skeezing around with a guy named Tony.  That's all I can figure.

I know what would work.  I wish they'd let me come be the OC for the remainder of the games.  We'd line Burns up under center.  Two backs in the backfield.  We'd run some play-action. We'd run some boots left and boots right. We'd run Tate and Eric Smith over the tackles. We'd drop Lester and Fannin on sweeps. We'd line up and run right at people and dare them to stop us.  Our offensive line would be invigorated -- no more pussy-mulling around, just grab your nuts, man up and drive the man in front of you off the ball.  Our backs would be invigorated because they'd get to run north-south (their strength) and it would enhance their chances of going pro.  It would invigorate our QUARTERBACK because Chris Todd would be bringing him water and toweling off his sweat on the sidelines.  It would also give him the opportunity to make plays -- his strength.  Tony Franklin would be my bitch.  His job on game day would be to get me ice cream when it was hot.  The rest of the time I'd have him ironing my shirts and washing my truck.

It's too depressing to think about, though.  Too depressing.

If I write an article -- which I might -- the one that is bouncing around in my head today is why it's great to be an Auburn Tiger. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2008, 05:54:32 PM »
My soul aches.  I poured it out there early and often on Franklin.  Sounded the alarm bells. Got trashed for it, as I recall. Bleeding puss, whining baby. But I knew what I was talking about. I just hoped and prayed that I was going to be wrong. I wasn't. It's just as bad as I anticipated it could become. It's armageddon level at this point. Every worst fear I harbored after the Game One abortion was realized. I believe I said after the near disaster of UT that AU could get into a two-back set and grind out wins in all but two games, but noooo, our beloved OC was too smart to do that. 

Do you know why we can't run?  Because teams don't respect the pass.  Do you know why we can't pass? Chris Todd's mother got pregnant back in the late 80s.  That's why.  Maybe she was skeezing around with a guy named Tony.  That's all I can figure.

I know what would work.  I wish they'd let me come be the OC for the remainder of the games.  We'd line Burns up under center.  Two backs in the backfield.  We'd run some play-action. We'd run some boots left and boots right. We'd run Tate and Eric Smith over the tackles. We'd drop Lester and Fannin on sweeps. We'd line up and run right at people and dare them to stop us.  Our offensive line would be invigorated -- no more pussy-mulling around, just grab your nuts, man up and drive the man in front of you off the ball.  Our backs would be invigorated because they'd get to run north-south (their strength) and it would enhance their chances of going pro.   It would invigorate our QUARTERBACK because Chris Todd would be bringing him water and toweling off his sweat on the sidelines.  It would also give him the opportunity to make plays -- his strength.  Tony Franklin would be my bitch.  His job on game day would be to get me ice cream when it was hot.  The rest of the time I'd have him ironing my shirts and washing my truck.

If I write an article -- which I might -- the one that is bouncing around in my head today is why it's great to be an Auburn Tiger. 

I just creamed my pants.   I miss seeing my team do this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2008, 07:53:36 AM »
you had me at two backs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2008, 08:05:45 AM »

I know what would work.  I wish they'd let me come be the OC for the remainder of the games.  We'd line Burns up under center.  Two backs in the backfield.  We'd run some play-action. We'd run some boots left and boots right. We'd run Tate and Eric Smith over the tackles. We'd drop Lester and Fannin on sweeps. We'd line up and run right at people and dare them to stop us.  Our offensive line would be invigorated -- no more pussy-mulling around, just grab your nuts, man up and drive the man in front of you off the ball.  Our backs would be invigorated because they'd get to run north-south (their strength) and it would enhance their chances of going pro.  It would invigorate our QUARTERBACK because Chris Todd would be bringing him water and toweling off his sweat on the sidelines.  It would also give him the opportunity to make plays -- his strength.  Tony Franklin would be my bitch.  His job on game day would be to get me ice cream when it was hot.  The rest of the time I'd have him ironing my shirts and washing my truck.

I have not called you anything other than my bitch....but I digress  :clap:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2008, 12:54:42 PM »
you had me at two backs.
You can run the spread with 2 backs.....Wow.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.