Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Cavanaugh "assault"

Token

Re: Cavanaugh "assault"
« Reply #140 on: September 29, 2018, 05:08:53 PM »
You continue to cry "fuck this, fuck that"...smh.

Btw the FBI background check wouldn't have flagged any of this, because it wasn't reported until recently. He could've had 10,000 FBI background check, none of them would've come up with anything involving him at high school parties assaulting girls, until now. It's really not that hard to understand...plus, I'm not sure the background checks went back 35 years ago, even if they did, they still would've come up empty, not because nothing happened but because nothing was reported until recently.
It was reported nearly 2 months ago. Why wasn’t it investigated then?  Why didn’t the proper authorities look into the case before it was made public? Why didn’t the proper authorities investigate the claim when it was made? Why wasn’t the crime reported to an agency with the ability to investigate instead of a senator who has ZERO authority to investigate a crime? Why did it take over a month to comeback forward with the claim?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #141 on: September 29, 2018, 07:12:23 PM »
And the hippies, don't ever forget those filthy hippies.
Fuck the hippies.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #142 on: September 29, 2018, 11:29:00 PM »
It was reported nearly 2 months ago. Why wasn’t it investigated then?  Why didn’t the proper authorities look into the case before it was made public? Why didn’t the proper authorities investigate the claim when it was made? Why wasn’t the crime reported to an agency with the ability to investigate instead of a senator who has ZERO authority to investigate a crime? Why did it take over a month to comeback forward with the claim?
We all know that answer. 
It it was a political tactic! Scumbags like prowler aprove of it!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #143 on: September 30, 2018, 12:46:30 AM »
Fuck the hippies

Fuck Georgia 
fuck the turds
fuck the demofucks 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

« Reply #144 on: September 30, 2018, 05:15:17 PM »
#IbelieveHer
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #145 on: September 30, 2018, 06:05:52 PM »
#IBelieveHer

#RagingAlcoholicNotFitForSCOTUS
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #146 on: September 30, 2018, 07:14:06 PM »
#IBelieveHer

#RagingAlcoholicNotFitForSCOTUS

Thanks for the follow up Mildred. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Token

« Reply #147 on: September 30, 2018, 11:31:06 PM »
It was reported nearly 2 months ago. Why wasn’t it investigated then?  Why didn’t the proper authorities look into the case before it was made public? Why didn’t the proper authorities investigate the claim when it was made? Why wasn’t the crime reported to an agency with the ability to investigate instead of a senator who has ZERO authority to investigate a crime? Why did it take over a month to comeback forward with the claim?
Prowler, these questions are for you. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #148 on: October 01, 2018, 12:39:38 AM »
#IbelieveHer
Guilt is based on proof, not your feelings! Welcome to America!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #149 on: October 01, 2018, 12:45:42 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #150 on: October 01, 2018, 12:47:50 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #151 on: October 01, 2018, 01:19:40 PM »
6 FBI investigations/background checks?  I have been investigated by the FBI for my clearance. Every time they ask me and my references about drinking, partying and drug usage.  Does it not strike anyone weird that none of that came up before when those questions were asked of Kavanaugh?  Unless they didn't ask about those specifics and you know damn well they did.  They will probe the shit out of your personal life.  Everything to what you do outside of work, to finances and police records.  They would've know if Kavanaugh was the ragin drunk that he is being portrayed as.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Token

« Reply #152 on: October 01, 2018, 01:43:46 PM »
Bumping for Prower 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #153 on: October 01, 2018, 01:55:48 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #154 on: October 01, 2018, 02:46:08 PM »
Does it not strike anyone weird that none of that came up before when those questions were asked of Kavanaugh? 
Not to those of us that have either had background checks, or been a reference for someone who has.

But hey, that doesn't make a good sound bite, nor does it raise money for a go fund me, so what the fuck do I know.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #155 on: October 01, 2018, 02:47:08 PM »
Bumping for Prower
I'd even take an answer from MildredAU.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #156 on: October 01, 2018, 03:33:39 PM »
I'd even take an answer from MildredAU.
Her answer is yes.  She will be your barracks ho.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #157 on: October 01, 2018, 03:39:44 PM »
Her answer is yes.  She will be your barracks ho.
She wouldn't file a lawsuit over a train, though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #158 on: October 01, 2018, 04:54:19 PM »
6 FBI investigations/background checks?  I have been investigated by the FBI for my clearance. Every time they ask me and my references about drinking, partying and drug usage.  Does it not strike anyone weird that none of that came up before when those questions were asked of Kavanaugh?  Unless they didn't ask about those specifics and you know damn well they did.  They will probe the shit out of your personal life.  Everything to what you do outside of work, to finances and police records.  They would've know if Kavanaugh was the ragin drunk that he is being portrayed as.
The fact that the lowlife democrats have switched to "he's a druuuuuuunnnnnkkk" instead of sticking with the flimsy bogus "rapist" schtick tells me they know there's nothing to that garbage.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #159 on: October 01, 2018, 05:54:34 PM »
The fact that the lowlife democrats have switched to "he's a druuuuuuunnnnnkkk" instead of sticking with the flimsy bogus "rapist" schtick tells me they know there's nothing to that garbage. 
There is something to the assault charge, and not just with Dr. Ford. Kavanaugh has a couple more accusers that the FBI will speak with.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs