Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Cavanaugh "assault"

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Cavanaugh "assault"
« Reply #120 on: September 28, 2018, 12:41:36 AM »
It'll never happen because he's not a predator that assaults women...he was raised better.
Fixed
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #121 on: September 28, 2018, 12:51:07 AM »
The American Bar Association wants there to be a full investigation into the allegations before confirmation.

"...ABA president (Robert Carlson) says the Senate must remain "an institution that will reliably follow the law and not politics," saying a "thorough FBI investigation will demonstrate its commitment to a Supreme Court that is above reproach."

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/09/27/politics/kavanaugh-american-bar-association/index.html?utm_term=link&utm_medium=social&utm_content=2018-09-28T04%3A31%3A07&utm_source=fbCNN
« Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 12:59:05 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Token

« Reply #122 on: September 28, 2018, 01:00:50 AM »
The American Bar Association wants there to be a full investigation into the allegations before confirmation.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/09/27/politics/kavanaugh-american-bar-association/index.html?utm_term=link&utm_medium=social&utm_content=2018-09-28T04%3A31%3A07&utm_source=fbCNN
They could have already completed it had this allegation been brought to light by the Democratic Party 8 weeks ago when they learned of it.  The Democratic Party has hindered prosecution and has killed any fair investigation that could have possibly taken place solely for political reasons. This is possibly the most shameful ordeal I have ever witnessed in American politics. 

« Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 01:05:14 AM by Token »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #123 on: September 28, 2018, 08:57:15 AM »

He's already been investigated by the FBI on at least six separate occasions as part of being granted various security clearances.  They checked everything in his past all the way back to elementary school. 

The ABA has been called out for its liberal advocacy for decades.   

Fuck the ABA.  Fuck the democratic party.  Fuck you.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #124 on: September 28, 2018, 09:23:00 AM »

I suppose you believe Senator Feinstein when she first said she wasn't sure, then 10 seconds later was definitely sure beyond any shadow of a doubt the document wasn't leaked by her office?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #125 on: September 28, 2018, 09:24:52 AM »
Allegedly exposed himself to Deborah Ramirez while at a freshman party at Yale.
I’m exposing myself to you right now over the inter web. Just imagine a huge dick slapping your face.

If either of us ever need a confirmation, we are probably in trouble. But I’d appreciate your admission that you wanted this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #126 on: September 28, 2018, 09:32:57 AM »
You have evidence?
Skreets, you dumb bitch.

SMH
DO MORE RESEARCH 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #127 on: September 28, 2018, 09:46:52 AM »
They could have already completed it had this allegation been brought to light by the Democratic Party 8 weeks ago when they learned of it.  The Democratic Party has hindered prosecution and has killed any fair investigation that could have possibly taken place solely for political reasons. This is possibly the most shameful ordeal I have ever witnessed in American politics.
I watched most of this process and I didn't think I could get more disgusted with the demonrats. I was wrong. 
Absolutely unhinged. And the truly sad part about this is that their loyal worshipers like prowlie are OK with this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #128 on: September 28, 2018, 09:49:16 AM »
Skreets, you dumb bitch.

SMH
DO MORE RESEARCH
Thanks for the confirmation of your existence. We put out all sorts of low IQ humor just for you. We thought the plastic plate in your head may have melted. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #129 on: September 28, 2018, 09:51:27 AM »
I’ve missed out on things around here this week. And I know you guys have missed me. It didn’t take long to catch up, amazingly.

But with all of this division in our country, isn’t it great that we have an outlet? And I’m very serious about that. Not a stupid attempt at low IQ humor that Wes hates.

We can share our opinions, joke with each other and then still be friends. Maybe it’s really deep down. But, it’s there.

No matter how this Kavanaugh thing turns out, I know that I can still have an open line of communication with Prowler and Wes.

No matter how the vote turns out, I will feel the same.

Wes, we haven’t heard much from you in this thread. But I have one question that I’ve been meaning to ask. And just in case you get mad and leave like Chizad or you ban me, I’d like to ask before the vote.

If you could only use one adjective to describe how my penis tastes, what would it be? Big isn’t appropriate when describing taste. Sweet, salty, sour?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #130 on: September 28, 2018, 10:06:58 AM »
I’ve missed out on things around here this week. And I know you guys have missed me. It didn’t take long to catch up, amazingly.

But with all of this division in our country, isn’t it great that we have an outlet? And I’m very serious about that. Not a stupid attempt at low IQ humor that Wes hates.

We can share our opinions, joke with each other and then still be friends. Maybe it’s really deep down. But, it’s there.

No matter how this Kavanaugh thing turns out, I know that I can still have an open line of communication with Prowler and Wes.

No matter how the vote turns out, I will feel the same.

Wes, we haven’t heard much from you in this thread. But I have one question that I’ve been meaning to ask. And just in case you get mad and leave like Chizad or you ban me, I’d like to ask before the vote.

If you could only use one adjective to describe how my penis tastes, what would it be? Big isn’t appropriate when describing taste. Sweet, salty, sour?
Welcome back.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #131 on: September 28, 2018, 10:16:59 AM »
Lyndsey is still a loon, but this was funny:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #132 on: September 28, 2018, 10:34:51 AM »
Lyndsey is still a loon, but this was funny:

Dude was a bad ass yesterday.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #133 on: September 28, 2018, 10:46:56 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bgreene

« Reply #134 on: September 28, 2018, 01:04:51 PM »
How did we get here?  How did we get to a point where someone who has an education and is an otherwise delightful and engaging person can be so astonishingly clueless? 
IMO, we got to this point because of college professors that are so absorbed in themselves and have passed that way of thinking down to the vulnerable 18 and 19 year olds
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #135 on: September 28, 2018, 02:18:12 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #136 on: September 28, 2018, 05:34:48 PM »
IMO, we got to this point because of college professors that are so absorbed in themselves and have passed that way of thinking down to the vulnerable 18 and 19 year olds
And the hippies, don't ever forget those filthy hippies.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #137 on: September 28, 2018, 11:09:20 PM »
I'm out west.  

Watching the news and they're putting the photo of a college professor on the screen during the news.  Sued for a "sexual assault" from 24 years ago.  He has been forced to resign. 

Former student says she was "invited to his house three times" in the early 90s when she was 18 and he was 23.  She went.  She claims that on two of those occasions, she was "sexually assaulted" by this professor.  

This is where I have a problem with this whole "me too" stuff.  

1) She went to his house.  Willingly.  
2) She went to his house multiple times. Willingly. 
3) If she was assaulted twice that means that she went back to his house AFTER the first so-called assault. Willingly. 
4) This guy now gets to see his photo spread all over the nightly news.  His family is disgraced, his life is wrecked, his ability to make a living destroyed.  

This is a PROBLEM, gentlemen.  It's a problem for all of us.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #138 on: September 29, 2018, 02:26:50 PM »
I'm out west. 

Watching the news and they're putting the photo of a college professor on the screen during the news.  Sued for a "sexual assault" from 24 years ago.  He has been forced to resign.

Former student says she was "invited to his house three times" in the early 90s when she was 18 and he was 23.  She went.  She claims that on two of those occasions, she was "sexually assaulted" by this professor. 

This is where I have a problem with this whole "me too" stuff. 

1) She went to his house.  Willingly. 
2) She went to his house multiple times. Willingly.
3) If she was assaulted twice that means that she went back to his house AFTER the first so-called assault. Willingly.
4) This guy now gets to see his photo spread all over the nightly news.  His family is disgraced, his life is wrecked, his ability to make a living destroyed. 

This is a PROBLEM, gentlemen.  It's a problem for all of us. 
Did the professor assault the student? If so, than it should be a problem.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #139 on: September 29, 2018, 02:38:38 PM »
He's already been investigated by the FBI on at least six separate occasions as part of being granted various security clearances.  They checked everything in his past all the way back to elementary school.

The ABA has been called out for its liberal advocacy for decades. 

Fuck the ABA.  Fuck the democratic party.  Fuck you. 
You continue to cry "fuck this, fuck that"...smh.

Btw the FBI background check wouldn't have flagged any of this, because it wasn't reported until recently. He could've had 10,000 FBI background check, none of them would've come up with anything involving him at high school parties assaulting girls, until now. It's really not that hard to understand...plus, I'm not sure the background checks went back 35 years ago, even if they did, they still would've come up empty, not because nothing happened but because nothing was reported until recently.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions