Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

2018 hype vidoe with Spikes.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
2018 hype vidoe with Spikes.
« on: September 14, 2018, 01:17:03 PM »
I may be late, but I just saw this. CHILLS!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
Re: 2018 hype vidoe with Spikes.
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2018, 02:00:57 PM »
Woah. That is incredible

And Takeo scares me...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2018, 02:18:40 PM »
We should have enough energy from the gigantic video board to create a hologram of Spikes.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2018, 02:22:15 PM »
Pfffft….you guys are late to the party. If you'd show up in JHS to support the team, you'd have seen it.  Gotta' support the team.  We're the DEVILS!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2018, 02:35:07 PM »
Pfffft….you guys are late to the party. If you'd show up in JHS to support the team, you'd have seen it.  Gotta' support the team.  We're the DEVILS!!!
Sorry. The common man has been priced out!

All we got is videos!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

jmar

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2018, 02:39:45 PM »
If my slightly enlarged fully suited-up Spikes hologram runs wide the FUCK open at the opponents sideline just prior to kickoff it's over!

Pfftbatonrougeonasatdeyniteovah!

Tradition bitches- we should own it.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 02:41:39 PM by jmar »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2018, 02:45:50 PM »
Sorry. The common man has been priced out!

All we got is videos!
I truly am priced out. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2018, 04:51:22 PM »
No. You need to explain what it is that is such a draw, that it can't be missed and is worth 4 hours of our time. I might show up regardless. Just want your reasoning because I've had to weigh it out and here I am, tv viewer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2018, 09:31:59 PM »
We should have enough energy from the gigantic video board to create a hologram of Spikes.

And enough radiation to nuke a pack of hot dogs. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2018, 10:05:22 PM »
And enough radiation to nuke a pack of hot dogs.
Make it sausages and you have Snags forever!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2018, 07:09:25 AM »
Make it sausages and you have Snags forever!

Jmar prefers hot dogs and a transistor radio. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

jmar

« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2018, 01:21:55 PM »
Jmar prefers hot dogs and a transistor radio.
Nosir. Like a good dog but Italian sausages are unmatched in flavor.
Fuck brats!
I might be cheap but spare no expense with family and friends...GH included. Never know when jmar shows up, just had a couple of health setbacks in these last couple of years is all. I'm sort of withering but have a shitload of want-to and no quit in me.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 01:25:45 PM by jmar »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2018, 10:23:49 PM »
Hype video didn’t work this week...:sad:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2018, 09:04:22 AM »
Takeo's shoes could have blocked better than Kaleb Kim on Saturday.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2018, 10:45:28 AM »
He still scares me and yet arouses me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."