Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Bob Woodward's new book entitled "Fear: Trump in the White House"

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Bob Woodward's new book entitled "Fear: Trump in the White House"
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2018, 03:54:43 PM »
Most of the juicy quotes are from CURRENT employees of his.
Hundreds of hours of interviews with them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2018, 06:23:13 PM »
Please to be posting this recorded interview of said people that “cannot be disclosed”. Please.
You mean beside the fact that Woodward stated that he has hundreds of hours of recordings of interviews? I guess you're similar to what Trump described AG Jeff Sessions as being..."mentally retarded, dumb southerner".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2018, 07:18:33 PM »
NY Times publish anonymous Op-Ed piece that Trump calls "gutless".

Snipet...

"Trump adds, 'So if the failing New York Times has an anonymous editorial, can you believe it, anonymous, meaning gutless, a gutless editorial.'”

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/05/us/politics/trump-new-york-times-anonymous-editorial.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2018, 08:23:18 PM »
Unless someone comes out and says it was me and it’s all true, then it’s fiction. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2018, 08:26:04 PM »
Most of the juicy quotes are from CURRENT employees of his.
Well, then, I'm back to giving Bob the benefit of the doubt.  He wouldn't sink his entire career to burn one flaming-out president.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2018, 10:17:11 PM »
Attorney, John Dowd, who doesn't work for Trump anymore, and attorney, Jay Sekulow, who were both supposedly the ones that Woodward claims conducted a mock Mueller interview with Trump....say Woodward is a liar.  Never happened.  Completely fabricated.

In addition, I just saw an interview with Dowd, who said they had turned over 1.4 million documents to Mueller and he was assured by Witch Hunt Bob, that there was full disclosure and that Trump was not a target, just a witness. He asked Dowd if there was anything further they needed and if there was any need to go on.  Mueller told him he'd have to get back to him.

The interesting thing is that Dowd said they could have invoked Executive privilege and everything under the sun to stymie this investigation for years to come, but that Trump was the one that said he wanted it over with. Give them everything. 

And still...here we sit. The investigation is ongoing.  smh. 

As for sinking his career over a "flaming out President", how could he do that?  He doesn't have to substantiate one word of what he wrote.  The "witnesses" are all anonymous and as long as he's bashing the President, there are millions, like Prowler, who eat up every word of it.  Truthful or not, he has an audience.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2018, 10:23:18 PM »
 He wouldn't sink his entire career to burn one flaming-out president.
:muttley:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2018, 10:42:46 PM »
, there are millions, like Prowler, who eat up every word of it.  Truthful or not, he has an audience. 
They slurped that shit up from the muslim chief for years.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2018, 11:24:29 PM »
Well, then, I'm back to giving Bob the benefit of the doubt.  He wouldn't sink his entire career to burn one flaming-out president.
Have YOU not been paying attention the last two or so years?  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2018, 12:05:26 AM »
Unless someone comes out and says it was me and it’s all true, then it’s fiction.
So, because the NY Times Op-ed is anonymous, then it's all false and "gutless"?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2018, 12:23:26 AM »
You can kiss my ass. 

Bob "Now Part of the Problem" Woodward can also kiss my ass. 
Don't get all triggered just because "the Bobs" are investigating the Trump administration and what they actually do in the Oval Office Space.

Would you have been the same triggered at Bob Woodward while he was investigating the Nixon administration (he used anonymous sources then too)?
« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 12:29:06 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2018, 12:50:06 AM »
So, because the NY Times Op-ed is anonymous, then it's all false and "gutless"?
We've seen your kind make up shit to sell books a bit too often to believe anything like this.
They know your kind will buy this stuff up in droves.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2018, 01:04:57 AM »
We've seen your kind make up shit to sell books a bit too often to believe anything like this.
They know your kind will buy this stuff up in droves.
Do you think it's "gutless" to have an anonymously written article in the NY Times?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2018, 01:13:58 AM »
Don't get all triggered just because "the Bobs" are investigating the Trump administration and what they actually do in the Oval Office Space.

Would you have been the same triggered at Bob Woodward while he was investigating the Nixon administration (he used anonymous sources then too)?
You don't know what the word 'triggered' means, Freddie.  

Woodward could suck my ass then, he can suck my ass now.  He and his partner helped us transition from journalists who fairly reported the news into this current pack of jackals who are less interested in objective reporting than they are begging for the spotlight.  

It was pretty simple with Nixon.  If he'd just said "you know what, those guys screwed up and we're going to take the appropriate action" he'd have skated.  But Woodwind and Dickstain were more interested in burying the guy.  FWIW, Woodcock has a long history of fabricating comments and quotes.  

His "career" is shit.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2018, 01:19:39 AM »
Do you think it's "gutless" to have an anonymously written article in the NY Times?
Its gutless to make claims you cannot prove and the ones you say are doing things absolutely call your claims SHIT. Then yes, like most libtards, gutless.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2018, 08:43:36 AM »
You mean beside the fact that Woodward stated that he has hundreds of hours of recordings of interviews? I guess you're similar to what Trump described AG Jeff Sessions as being..."mentally retarded, dumb southerner".

Anytime you wanna get in a pissing contest, say when fuckstick.

A caveman like you calling anyone dumb is beyond hilarious. You don’t even understand the simple concepts behind any of this. Of govt. Of law. Of finance. Of anything. You keep regurgitating the same shit you hear from your wacko leftist sites and talking heads. 

Woodward also said mattis and kelly said xyz. Both adamantly said they didn’t. They are both generals. So are you believing some bullshit anonymously sources or two highly respected generals? You are believing what you want. You are believing what fits you’re narrative. And what your media masters are telling you. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2018, 08:46:30 AM »
I’m not saying Woodward is a bad dude or lying on purpose. I’m saying this is the equal to a 2nd fake dossier and Woodward has more than likely been duped here. I usually like bob and I’m a little surprised he did this. I’m afraid he’s going to look bad here unless he reveals who the source is and puts the onus back on that person for lying. Because NO ONE is corroborating any of these stories at all. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2018, 09:16:05 AM »
I’m not saying Woodward is a bad dude or lying on purpose. I’m saying this is the equal to a 2nd fake dossier and Woodward has more than likely been duped here. I usually like bob and I’m a little surprised he did this. I’m afraid he’s going to look bad here unless he reveals who the source is and puts the onus back on that person for lying. Because NO ONE is corroborating any of these stories at all.
I'm saying he's a bad dude.  I'm saying he's more interested in selling books and being famous than he is in fair or accurate reporting.  I'm saying that since the 70s, he's repeatedly and consistently claimed to have anonymous 'sources' on any number of topics when it's been widely believed he simply made things up to meet whatever agenda he had at the time and then refused to verify any of the garbage he strew.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2018, 09:53:24 PM »
Anytime you wanna get in a pissing contest, say when fuckstick.

A caveman like you calling anyone dumb is beyond hilarious. You don’t even understand the simple concepts behind any of this. Of govt. Of law. Of finance. Of anything. You keep regurgitating the same shit you hear from your wacko leftist sites and talking heads.

Woodward also said mattis and kelly said xyz. Both adamantly said they didn’t. They are both generals. So are you believing some bullshit anonymously sources or two highly respected generals? You are believing what you want. You are believing what fits you’re narrative. And what your media masters are telling you.
*your

Fuckstick, dumb caveman. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2018, 09:56:24 PM »
Its gutless to make claims you cannot prove and the ones you say are doing things absolutely call your claims SHIT. Then yes, like most libtards, gutless.
Let me clarify a bit more...do you think the Op-ed NY Times piece is "gutless" because it's anonymous? Yes or no answer will suffice.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions